Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Breaking News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News

Breaking News from Correspondent Danny Manslaughter
    In a find that theologians and sports historians are labeling the ‘most important find since the Dead Sea Scrolls’, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 1975 Mr. Olympia steroid cycle was uncovered today. The steroid cycle was found in a personal journal of Arnold’s from his competitive days, recently uncovered in his trash receptacle outside of his home in Brentwood, California. The monumental find was made by ‘freegan’ activist Rob Seventer, a self-proclaimed “Trash Enthusiast”. Mr. Seventer was completely unaware of the implications of the steroid cycle, and when reached for comment was reported as saying: “Look, I was just trying to find some food. Then I found this journal and it had the former Governor’s writing on it, so I assumed it was worth something. I should have enough money to go to Phish-Fest now though.” >
    Little did Mr. Seventer realize that what he was holding in his hands was the holy-grail of bodybuilding science. The information contained is thought to be so transcending, it will turn even the most bird-chested weakling currently gourmandizing chocolate cinnamon protein bars in their mother’s basement into an unstoppable Iron-Warrior, hero of the masses. This secret document has been sought after by bodybuilders for decades in the quest of building herculean physiques. The steroid cycle has been rumored to have the secrets of building 21” biceps, warrior barrel-chest, and deity-like deltoids. For years bodybuilders had been squandering time experimenting with different compounds, without realizing their full potential. Now it appears the playing field will be level and even a skinny Punjabi boy living in West Los Angeles will be able to transform himself into a well-muscled angel, adored and worshipped by men throughout the greater homosexual community.
    Amateur bodybuilder and self-employed prostitute businessman Dan Burken has acquired the document and intends to charge other bodybuilders $5,000 to glance at the well-guarded secrets. “It’s very well possible I won’t have to send my soiled posing trunks to schmoes in Palm Springs anymore. After this, I doubt I’ll even have to flex my biceps while a geriatric queen masturbates in the corner of the room. I mean, this is really huge. This is bigger than Jerome Fergusons's package.” Mr. Burke stated Monday on a teleconference. Since coming in acquisition of the document his physique has remained utterly the same, yet has posted logs on message boards recently indicating “Killer Gains”, that remain remarkably invisible to the “untrained eye”.
    In related news, the steroid cycle of former competitor King Kamali was discovered by a trash-man in New York. The information is currently selling for $10 on Ebay.
    http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

The formatting on this site is killing me. Half the time It won't let me do paragraph breaks, so I apologize for above hideous format. I guess use your 'imagination' for that part.
    http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

I haven't been this excited since Charlie Bucket found Willy Wonka's last golden ticket.

Comment

Finally we can all turn into Arnold.
        DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
            The formatting on this site is killing me. Half the time It won't let me do paragraph breaks, so I apologize for above hideous format. I guess use your 'imagination' for that part.
            It's not set up to let you. So, insert a line where you would a paragraph.

Comment

Don't you see it?
              Rise of the falleN

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
                Breaking News from Correspondent Danny Manslaughter
                In a find that theologians and sports historians are labeling the ‘most important find since the Dead Sea Scrolls’, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 1975 Mr. Olympia steroid cycle was uncovered today. The steroid cycle was found in a personal journal of Arnold’s from his competitive days, recently uncovered in his trash receptacle outside of his home in Brentwood, California. The monumental find was made by ‘freegan’ activist Rob Seventer, a self-proclaimed “Trash Enthusiast”. Mr. Seventer was completely unaware of the implications of the steroid cycle, and when reached for comment was reported as saying: “Look, I was just trying to find some food. Then I found this journal and it had the former Governor’s writing on it, so I assumed it was worth something. I should have enough money to go to Phish-Fest now though.” >
                Little did Mr. Seventer realize that what he was holding in his hands was the holy-grail of bodybuilding science. The information contained is thought to be so transcending, it will turn even the most bird-chested weakling currently gourmandizing chocolate cinnamon protein bars in their mother’s basement into an unstoppable Iron-Warrior, hero of the masses. This secret document has been sought after by bodybuilders for decades in the quest of building herculean physiques. The steroid cycle has been rumored to have the secrets of building 21” biceps, warrior barrel-chest, and deity-like deltoids. For years bodybuilders had been squandering time experimenting with different compounds, without realizing their full potential. Now it appears the playing field will be level and even a skinny Punjabi boy living in West Los Angeles will be able to transform himself into a well-muscled angel, adored and worshipped by men throughout the greater homosexual community.
                Amateur bodybuilder and self-employed prostitute businessman Dan Burken has acquired the document and intends to charge other bodybuilders $5,000 to glance at the well-guarded secrets. “It’s very well possible I won’t have to send my soiled posing trunks to schmoes in Palm Springs anymore. After this, I doubt I’ll even have to flex my biceps while a geriatric queen masturbates in the corner of the room. I mean, this is really huge. This is bigger than Jerome Fergusons's package.” Mr. Burke stated Monday on a teleconference. Since coming in acquisition of the document his physique has remained utterly the same, yet has posted logs on message boards recently indicating “Killer Gains”, that remain remarkably invisible to the “untrained eye”.
                In related news, the steroid cycle of former competitor King Kamali was discovered by a trash-man in New York. The information is currently selling for $10 on Ebay.

id rather have the cycle of heath,cutler,wolf and james anyday then arnolds
                im living in this era not the past

Comment

Working...
                X