Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bodybuilding, the only sport you WEAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding, the only sport you WEAR.

We can all have fun pointing out some of the wacky, dysfuctional behaviors and lifestyles within hardcore bodybuilding.
    We can get so consumed by the contest aspect of bodybuilding that we can forget the greatest perk of being a bodybuilding.
    Bodybuilding is the only sport , you wear. This motto was first seen (by me) on the sign of Body Elite Gym in Houma , La.
    Granted the original owner of Body Elite shot his wife in the face before shooting himself in the head, but I digress.
    http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20...CLES/110119827

My point is that while Larry eventually went off the deep end, he came up with one hell of a bodybuilding motto, before he snapped .
    Plenty of normal adults engage in various diets, workouts and even plastic surgery to improve their physical appearence.
    Bodybuilders are the masters of changing the look and contours of our phsyiques. Other sports place skill and athletic performance as the main priority . Looking good is but a side effect of getting in shape, to play the game.
    With bodybuilding, LOOKING ripped and massive IS the sport.. No other sport exists for the purpose of changing how you LOOK.
    A talented MMA fighter may be a real bad ass, but nobody really knows he can choke the life out of you , just by looking at him.
    Dressed in our patented 2 sizes too small , t-shirt, ILS pose and nut hugger jeans, EVERYONE with eye sight knows YOU are a bodybuilder.

I have not been in contest shape since Bill Clinton was still in his first term in office. Despite my gains of definition blurring blubber, when fully clothed, I look like a bodybuilder. Aaaah, the right fitting clothes now serve like a girdle does for a former prom queen with middle aged spread.
    Ok, so I'm currently sporting a 40 inch waist ,BUT, from years of steady lifting I have wide lats and a 50 inch chest. Stuffed into a pair of 38" high waist jeans and short sleeve polo shirt, I still have some V taper, big arms and the look of a muscleman.
    Younger , impressional males often ask me how I got "BIG" . They often ask if I ever competed and how did I do, etc.
    My obscure Mr Podunk contest wins against a few bulky neophytes have morphed into epic muscle battles similar to Arnold vs Sergio .

I have told these contest adventures to anyone who will listen in a gym locker room. I often assume the classic old fart pose of 1 leg up on the bench with a loose hanging towel around me. This allows for my old nut sac to hang out, as I tell some Al Bundy-like grand tale of bodybuilding glory.

Yes, that's the real beauty of our crazy sport. You can be a part time student at a community college living in your mom's basement.
    You might have spent your last dollar on some new supplement or just got done shaving your ass cheeks to see how ripped your glutes now look.
    It doesn't matter that your personal training business only has a chunky housewife and 65 yr old closet case lawyer as regular clients.
    You can still get a pump and choke down another whey shake or chicken breast. Life sure is grand and you LOOK the part!
    Maybe your last act on this earth will be a murder /suicide with your spouse after you did your final 10 sets of 10 squat workout.
    By shooting yourself in the head, you can bet the undertaker will remark how massive your corpse looked . Sadly, nobody will get to admire your cold physique as massive head wounds don't allow for an open coffin at the funeral home wake.

Wear your muscles proudly and let them be your defiant middle finger at normal life.

Long live bodybuilding!
    Attached Files
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Originally posted by Howard View Post
    By shooting yourself in the head, you can bet the undertaker will remark how massive your corpse looked ,
    To me this is the most important thing. Seeing my brothers Munzer, the Mentzer brothers, and others in Iron Valhalla. Great post
    http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

DM and Howard should have a write off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontour View Post
        DM and Howard should have a write off.
        I'm not sure if its a wise idea for musclemen across the united states to have a synchronized erection at the beauty that would ensue.
        http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
          I'm not sure if its a wise idea for musclemen across the united states to have a synchronized erection at the beauty that would ensue.
          Do you seriously believe that the majority (50.1% or more) of the men who work out and/or come to a bodybuilding forum are homosexuals? You have a lot more experience with bodybuilding boners than the rest of us, so we trust your judgment. I seriously didn't think it was as bad as you have made it out to be.

Comment

I always get emotional when I drink and Howard, man, you remind me of myself when really drunk.
            Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

Comment

not a bad read!
                Prime Nutrition NorthEast USA Region @Big_Papa_Prime And @Bazookajoe35

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
                  I always get emotional when I drink and Howard, man, you remind me of myself when really drunk.
                  I had no idea that you were a senior citizen

Comment

Do you seriously believe that the majority (50.1% or more) of the men who work out and/or come to a bodybuilding forum are homosexuals? You have a lot more experience with bodybuilding boners than the rest of us, so we trust your judgment. I seriously didn't think it was as bad as you have made it out to be.
                    Probably no more homosexuals involved in bodybuilding than any other aspect of life. I would guess that there are more bi-sexuals, or straight guys that are willing to cross that line for a higher placing/drug money
                    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Didn't read.

Bodybuilding is not a sport.
                      NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Guvnor View Post
                        Didn't read.

Bodybuilding is not a sport.

Hmmm, I guess this isn't really a reply post?
                        If a post on MD isn't read, did it really get written.

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                          Probably no more homosexuals involved in bodybuilding than any other aspect of life. I would guess that there are more bi-sexuals, or straight guys that are willing to cross that line for a higher placing/drug money
                          Unlike wannabees that use chickens to do their fighting, we bodybuilders do the real thing.
                          When we have a "cockfight", we meet in the batthroom for a REAL battle of erect swords. 'en garde!

Comment

You are right and DM was merely "hopeful" it was over 50%. But hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Comment

DM and Howard should have a JERK off.
                              fixed: I'm game if DM is? Now pass the hand lotion and get to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X