Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bodybuilding, the only sport you WEAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say this, (in short though) all the time...

Comment

thanks howard; great read!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajthemeso View Post
        thanks howard; great read!
        Thanks for the kind words.

On a somewhat more serious note, I have recently decided to return to my bodybuilding roots.
        My original goal and routine was to combine running with bodybuilding .
        Unless you want to be a pro (in either sport), you are much better off doing a well rounded program.
        For example, most serious runners want to get skinny and run marathons.
        Most hardcore bodybuilders want to be as BIG and ripped as possible, by any means neccessary.
        For me, the ideal was the best of both worlds. Become a running bodybuilder.
        I had to accept I was going to big "too big" to ever compete with good runners. By running 5k's, I wasn't going to max out by mass potential .
        Many of the runners I knew, all had running a 26.2 mile full marathon as the "BIG goal". Most hardcore bodybuilders wanted to be as freaky big and ripped as possible without much concern to overall fitness. BOTH serious runners and hardcore bodybuilders were too damn extreme for my taste. Unless I was making my living as a pro , it didn't make sense to sacrifice my personal goals for either sport.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Kontour View Post
          Do you seriously believe that the majority (50.1% or more) of the men who work out and/or come to a bodybuilding forum are homosexuals? You have a lot more experience with bodybuilding boners than the rest of us, so we trust your judgment. I seriously didn't think it was as bad as you have made it out to be.
          When did I say this? I think the majority aren't. I think there's a small minority of schmoe predators that try to take advantage of the masses of us. As another poster pointed out- mainly there's a lot of 'bicurious' guys and straights guys willing to whore themselves for drugs. Gay males on average probably find bodybuilding quite repugnant/
          http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

So Howard... where are the pics of you in the locker room?

Comment

Originally posted by killinweights View Post
              So Howard... where are the pics of you in the locker room?
              To be sure I do even better "work" in a cave.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
                When did I say this? I think the majority aren't. I think there's a small minority of schmoe predators that try to take advantage of the masses of us. As another poster pointed out- mainly there's a lot of 'bicurious' guys and straights guys willing to whore themselves for drugs. Gay males on average probably find bodybuilding quite repugnant/
                I'd say that any mention of gay guys sends younger, homophobic males yelling and running for the exits haha.
                You find a lot more male schmoes with cameras at bodybuilding meets for the same reason woman shop at David's Bridal for wedding gowns...selection and availability. Seriously now, everyone hear should think about how awkward it would be for a schmoe to ask some well built guy to strip down to his briefs and do some poses for him?!!! wtf? Now compare that same request at a bodybuilding contest and it seems normal.
                Imagine some straight schmoe trying to take "upskirt pics" of high school cheerleaders. If he takes them at a cheer competition in various mounts and stunts it comes off as " action shots". Now, if the same guy lays on the ground behind them during the game, he might have the police talking to him. LOL

Comment

Bad choice, when you get up to 350 lbs of lean muscle you don't need to run.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words.

On a somewhat more serious note, I have recently decided to return to my bodybuilding roots.
                  My original goal and routine was to combine running with bodybuilding .
                  DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

To be sure I do even better "work" in a cave.
                    Nice pic, but I'm a little disappointed since it's sans hanging sac.

Comment

Nice pic, but I'm a little disappointed since it's sans hanging sac.
                      C'mon now, Gregg Valentino posts here and something like that might upset him...

Comment

Originally posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
                        Bad choice, when you get up to 350 lbs of lean muscle you don't need to run.
                        At 350 lbs lean, a guy would need to be half grizzly bear . They run pretty good on all 4's.

Comment

C'mon now, Gregg Valentino posts here and something like that might upset him...
                          then you'll be the star of his next rant... no such thing as bad publicity

Comment

then you'll be the star of his next rant... no such thing as bad publicity
                            Depends? Often we are judged by the company we keep. Lay down with dogs, and you get up with fleas hahahaha

Comment

Depends? Often we are judged by the company we keep. Lay down with dogs, and you get up with fleas hahahaha
                              are you alluding to the dog in your avi pic?

Comment

are you alluding to the dog in your avi pic?
                                No. any one of my ex wives would make a fine example and plase don't insult my dogs again

Comment

Working...
                                X