Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ARNOLD AMATEUR ROSTERS NOW POSTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Good luck Maria!

Strength & Honor!
    Thanks Shawn!
    Just watched the video f my routine from last year. Hopefully you will announce me again this year.

See you guys in Columbus!
    good luck everyone!
    Its almost showtime!
    www.facebook.com/mariaritapenteado

Comment

Roman, Milan & Alex Dos Anjos are the ones to watch. European bodybuilders always impress with symmetry & conditioning. Surprised at the lack of Russians this year.

Comment

Originally posted by burzacott View Post
        Roman, Milan & Alex Dos Anjos are the ones to watch. European bodybuilders always impress with symmetry & conditioning. Surprised at the lack of Russians this year.
        They will do Arnold Europe - it's much cheaper and I guess better politics, lol
        Lance Armstrong is a winner.
        Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

Myself and MD's Ron Harris will be on hand for Play-by-play duties! Can't wait!!!!
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Paul Poloczek from last year

Comment

I think my amateur physique girl Mande Martinez (Chatsworth, N.J.) is gonna earn a name for herself after this one. A lot of people are comparin her to DLB.

Comment

Roman Fritz made huge improvements. Very humble guy as well, great sportsman!

normal_DSC_7060~3.jpgnormal_DSC_7054_bearbeitet-1.jpgnormal_DSC_7040~4.jpg

Comment

image.jpg I'm betting my money on Maria Rita Penteado to win the WPD Overall. She looks magnificent.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to Giles & Ron for doing the reporting!

Comment

Originally posted by hifrommike65 View Post
                      Thanks to Giles & Ron for doing the reporting!
                      My/our pleasure mate! We'll do as much quality coverage as we can and give as much commentary as is possible...It's a lot of competitors but Ron and myself had a really good system going last year so we'll try and improve upon that this year and give the unbiased, honest, fair reporting that you guys have come to expect from us...

Can't wait!

Comment

You'll see so many young guys with great future in the sport.
                        Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                        Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

USAKOVA
                          GOOK

Russia

1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg3 (3).jpg3 (5).jpg
                          Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by IRONBULL View Post
                            USAKOVA
                            GOOK

Russia

[ATTACH=CONFIG]296056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296057[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296058[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296060[/ATTACH]
                            Love that first quarter turn pic, that's incredible...

Comment

Is that Joey Sergo (aka Joey Swoll)with Roman Fritz?
                              DSC_9579.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Abi View Post
                                Is that Joey Sergo (aka Joey Swoll)with Roman Fritz?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]296066[/ATTACH]
                                It's Ben Pakulski...

Comment

Working...
                                X