Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

JOJ pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOJ pic

rooting for JOJ. if he nails his conditioning and improved his legs a bit he could battle for the top 5

Comment

See him in the 4-6 range. Props to him for still improving after all these years

Comment

Looks awesome, can't help but be impressed by this guy. Saw another great shot of him BB rowing, will try and find it and post it up.

Best traps and one of the thickest chests around today.

Comment

Originally posted by Natural_HULK View Post
          See him in the 4-6 range. Props to him for still improving after all these years
          I dunno he looked pretty damn good when he turned pro:

Comment

Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
            Look thick as hell even in terrible bright lighting like that. His hams don't have much hang there but his legs look ripped.
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Nik133 View Post
              I dunno he looked pretty damn good when he turned pro:
              whats your point? You dont think hes progressed in the last few years?

Comment

JOJ is freakin' impressive saw him last august when I shot for MD with Per!!!! DUDE IS A TANK!!!!!!!!!!
                www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
                SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

Like many pros, JOJ has added so much size that any aesthetic appeal is now lost.

Personally, I like that pic of him at the 2001 nats......Looks more balanced & proportioned.....

Comment

from a long time bodybuilding fan's perspective, he looks awkward with those tiny calves. Don't get me wrong, his upper body is freaking sick and pretty damn aesthetic.

Comment

His legs look smaller from the side than at the O. I don't think this is going to be his best showing. His balance of upper body lower body is going to be way off...ESP with guys like Pak, Nunn, Freeman, and other guys with good wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                        Looks awesome, can't help but be impressed by this guy. Saw another great shot of him BB rowing, will try and find it and post it up.

Best traps and one of the thickest chests around today.
                        My mistake, deadlifting not rowing

Comment

beautiful pecs (no homo)

Comment

Great shot!
                            I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

No, he's gotten fat and his oiled up traps are disgusting.
                              Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

Working...
                              X