Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bodybuilding Death Pool 2013. Who do you think will be next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
    Lol. What the f...? Honestly I don't care about your personal opinion. That is my problem with this whole thread. It's everyone and their opinions, with no facts to back these opinion. The reason people have to get their steroids that were cooked up in somebody's basement, instead of in a safe and legal manner, is because people like you think that "steroids are bad" or "i just don't see any reason for the general population to use them" Who the hell do you think you are? Come down off that high pedestal of yours. You aren't any better than the rest of us so kick back
    I agree that it is a shame responsible adults have no options in most cases but to get gear that has a high likelihood of being infected, fake, or at the very least, underdosed or not the item they think they are getting. Pretty sorry state of affairs when you can go to any inner city and buy top-grade crack cocaine!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysEd View Post
      Started with Testosterone Enanthate, Boldenone and Masteron. Later added in Trenbolone Acetate. No GH.

Some people might not like to hear this because they become habitual users of one compound or another, but Trenbolone is so powerful the body adapts to it very quickly. In my experience it is pointless to use it for more than 2-3 weeks, beyond that the negative symptoms begin to build up including loss of appetite and depressions that come out of the blue. One Irish NABBA champion once asked me why he was getting those symptoms and when I asked what he was using he said '1500mg Test...Tren every other day'. I had him stop the Tren, cut down the Test gradually, replacing it with less androgenic compounds. He felt much better and won the Northern Irish championships.

I have never needed PCT. If you need it then you've been using too much or for too long. The amounts of gear I have seen Blaha recommending will just hurt you. Take a look at photos of him in his best shape - fat with gynos and terrible symmetry. For him to say you should stay on gear 'for life' to avoid mood swings and depressions is barmy.

Whenever I came off gear I felt great, also took a break from hard training, and enjoyed living a normal life and eating a normal diet. I love the rebound effect when I return to the gym. It's much more exciting than just training your body hard all the time.
      Sound post here! From my own experience as well...

Comment

• BRANCH

Comment

• Stopping AAS use was the best decision I ever made. Feel like I may have added 40-50 years to my life.

It makes you big, there aint no other positive that comes from it.

Girls don't like big guys, being big is expensive, and big is not healthy. You can win bodybuilding shows!? Whoopdie-fuckin-doo. It's a dying sport so nobody cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlexMaster View Post
            Stopping AAS use was the best decision I ever made. Feel like I may have added 40-50 years to my life.

It makes you big, there aint no other positive that comes from it.

Girls don't like big guys, being big is expensive, and big is not healthy. You can win bodybuilding shows!? Whoopdie-fuckin-doo. It's a dying sport so nobody cares.
            I know too many who feel this way, word for word. Reform is needed.

Comment

Working...
            X