Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Anyone have Matt Duvall's add an inch to your arms in one workout ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Matt Duvall's add an inch to your arms in one workout ad?

Back in the late 90's-early 2000's, there was an ad in certain muscle magazines where Matt Duvall (R.I.P.) proclaimed that he added an inch to the size of his arms with one intense workout. It was an ad for Muscle Tech and Cell Tech products, and I think the ad was two pages long, and listed in detail the sets and reps of this very intense workout, and the supplements he took to accomplish this.

Does anyone have an old magazine with this ad, and if you do, can you scan it and post it here? In honor of Matt I want to try that workout this Friday, and I'm going to do it with or without the ad, but I think it would be better to do it with the ad guiding me.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fFQKM9H...eature=related
    If there is anything at all that you’d rather do in life, do not go into medicine.

Comment

That link took me to some foreign language site, and I couldn't access the videos.

Comment

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...=93876.60;wap2

I found it, never occurred to me to Google it!

Comment

Didnt Tamer el Guindy do something very similar a couple years back?
          Think it was a similar thing, advertising the launch of Hany's supp range.

Comment

I remember doing that workout in 03 or 05. Press down superset w scull crushers as heavy as you can go for 3 sets, bis. barbell curls followed by i believe dumbell curls, then few weeks later switch it up i think, i remember him explaining in the mag. he explained doing that 3x a week
            Last edited by Poker Face Ace; February 25, 2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Corona View Post
              http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...=93876.60;wap2

I found it, never occurred to me to Google it!
              OMG blast from the past, I am the same age as Matt and did that routine back in the day when I was 19, me and two Friends, my car had strong arm steering and I couldn't drive it for two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Manowar View Post
                OMG blast from the past, I am the same age as Matt and did that routine back in the day when I was 19, me and two Friends, my car had strong arm steering and I couldn't drive it for two days.
                I did a workout kind of like that in 1996, before I heard of this particular workout. I was sore for close to a week, and when I went to the gym and got measured, my arms were an inch bigger. It wasn't even my goal to add an inch to my arms, I just wanted a more intense arm workout because I had hit a plateau with my regular arm workouts. My arms were small back then, 13.5 inches, and after the workout they were 14.5 inches.

Comment

12 hours in a gym training only arms...? I'd probably tear my biceps and triceps and lose 2 inches off my pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontour View Post
                    12 hours in a gym training only arms...? I'd probably tear my biceps and triceps and lose 2 inches off my pistols.
                    it's a long time time-wise but not really that much volume for that amount of time. Still complete bullshit though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontour View Post
                      I don't think you need to do it for the entire 12 hours, some people might see results with half that amount of time. The bigger your arms are to begin with, the longer you would have to work out.

Comment

Working...
                      X