Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Hide Yamagishi Trains Legs with a Broken Wrist 8 Days Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG DUB View Post
    looks like he did'nt see hide while talking and walking with the other person he was with.
    That's what is looked like to me. Gotta remember that they're at Gold's Venice and there are probably another dozen IFBB Pro's (men and women) in there, as well as other celebrities, so even if Dex were not having a conversation at the time, Hide walking by followed by a camera wouldn't be a terribly unusual, attention-grabbing occurrence. (Dex is also 8 days out himself...)

-S

Comment

Hide should be resting but will still be more conditioned than most people on stage i bet..

i dont think dex did that on purpose either, especially during an md video

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
        That's what is looked like to me. Gotta remember that they're at Gold's Venice and there are probably another dozen IFBB Pro's (men and women) in there, as well as other celebrities, so even if Dex were not having a conversation at the time, Hide walking by followed by a camera wouldn't be a terribly unusual, attention-grabbing occurrence. (Dex is also 8 days out himself...)

-S
        Yes - total tunnel vision at this point. He wants that 4th win!
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
          ^LOL yep. Man that shit was fucked up, Dex big timed Hide, couldn't even give him the head nod.

Aside from that, hopefully Hide does well.

i was 50/50 before with dexter. now fuck it. i hope cedric just whips his ass on stage. shame on you dex
          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Yes - total tunnel vision at this point. He wants that 4th win!

Yep agree! Been there before, 8 days out low carbs, def tunnel vision! Diet messes with your mind specially that close to one if the biggest shows of the year!
            http://www.AuxologyLabs.com http://www.youtube.com/prhines82

Comment

"I'm a professional - so I'm not going just to stand on stage." - Hide RESPECT!!!
              "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
                ^LOL yep. Man that shit was fucked up, Dex big timed Hide, couldn't even give him the head nod.

Aside from that, hopefully Hide does well.
                Ok i just saw that and that was fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He tapped Dex and he didnt even turn around that is total bullshit i dont care about tunnel vision. Thats why BBing is fucked up back in the day the camaraderie was amazing and everyone helped everyone today they are like fuck you.
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

You guys need to slow down on the Dex thing...it looked like he was talking to that other pro he's been working with for his prep and didn't notice Hide. Stop the drama.
                  "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Comment

Working...
                  X