Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's so hard? Why the complaining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, great post, 100% agreed. We live in a day and age when you can literally pursue just about ANYTHING with your time and money. If you don't dig this lifestyle, why do it? It will NEVER make you money, and there are MUCH easier ways to get laid and feel good about yourself, lol.

-lifepulse

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
      Can you post pics, i just want to see what you look like in terms of this comment.
      i'm a skinny little shit to be totally honest lol. you'd get a good laugh out of it. i posted some somewhat recent pics in this thread-http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/134271-Starting-Weight-vs-Current-weight?p=3340254#post3340254 . feel free to criticise. if it's just "put on more mass" i already know lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajthemeso View Post
        i'm a skinny little shit to be totally honest lol. you'd get a good laugh out of it. i posted some somewhat recent pics in this thread-http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/134271-Starting-Weight-vs-Current-weight?p=3340254#post3340254 . feel free to criticise. if it's just "put on more mass" i already know lol.
        Wont criticize at all, sometimes it helps to gauge where someone is at. I get that you want to be huge but you still have to live your life be social get pussy all that good shit and BBing should still be able to fit in there, i know it did for me. I started lifting at 21 i was 130 im 31 and 190 now and climbing. If i did steroids for all those years im sure i could be around 220 now maybe more but i was too afraid of the heath risks involved but thats just me im crazy paranoid about that stuff lol. Im on 100mgs a week of TRT now and i feel good and my gains now will be like before slow but it will happen.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
          Wont criticize at all, sometimes it helps to gauge where someone is at. I get that you want to be huge but you still have to live your life be social get pussy all that good shit and BBing should still be able to fit in there, i know it did for me. I started lifting at 21 i was 130 im 31 and 190 now and climbing. If i did steroids for all those years im sure i could be around 220 now maybe more but i was too afraid of the heath risks involved but thats just me im crazy paranoid about that stuff lol. Im on 100mgs a week of TRT now and i feel good and my gains now will be like before slow but it will happen.
          you're telling me shit lol. it takes a lot of will power to not to just say fuck a social life and jump on some shit and just eat sleep and breath bodybuilding but your advice just reinforces what i already know. thanks for reminding me bro; sometimes i need that.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
            Well, if you love it, not sure why you would complain.

That said, the CONSTANT training/cardio, rest/recoup, eating, shopping, cleaning dishes, washing tons of sweaty clothes, cooking etc. can be tiring as shit (and expensive and thats NOT counting "supplements" both OTC and otherwise)

If you are surrounded by "normal" people, bodybuilding can be a real pain in the ass. If you have like minded support around you, then its far easier to be so committed.
            Good post

Comment

Originally posted by dirty gerdy View Post
              Often I read Facebook posts and the forums talking about the negative aspects of the bodybuilding lifestyle.

You can't have a life.
              You spend all your money on drugs and food.
              You're killing yourself for nothing.
              You're a drug dealer.
              You'll end up doing g4p.
              I hate my diet.
              I hate cardio.
              My life is so boring during contest prep.

What the fuck happened to balance? Or to working towards a goal because it brings you enjoyment? You shouldn't hate your life doing this. It's probably not for you then.

Why can't somebody pursue a degree in school and a career while pursuing bodybuilding?

Why can't somebody find a job and lifestyle that is somewhat bodybuilding friendly? G4P and selling drugs is an easy way and honestly if it doesn't bother you personally fucking go for it. But I believe somebody can have a "normal" job and life while still bodybuilding and not have to resort to this.

As far as a social life...if you want to be drunk or high on your drug of choice all weekend there are plenty of bodybuilders that do it! However, if that's the lifestyle you chose then just know it might hold you back. But find balance. It's ok to have fun now and then. It doesn't have to be a never go out or go out every weekend thing.

I don't see why people have to cry about it. Do it or don't do it. Nobody is forcing you. If you enjoy it then that's what life is about...finding the enjoyment in it. If it doesn't then carry on. If you can't find a way to support it then you don't enjoy it/want it bad enough.

Am I crazy? lol

Thoughts?
              Thank you, someone who understands. Reason why i deleted my instagram, twitter, tumblr and barely use my facebook anymore. It's all a joke lol sick of the "sacrifices" people are making every two seconds to be hardcore. I don't even mention my training or my meals to people other than my own training partner.

Comment

Working...
              X