Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2013 NPC PITTSBURGH AND IFBB PITTSBURGH PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NPC PITTSBURGH AND IFBB PITTSBURGH PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS

Every year almost the Top 10 Olympians would guest pose at that show.

What draws them there and why only this show?
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

money
      The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
      ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
      DLB < superman
      SWR < tranny
      Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
      Rocky tranny fucker
      Noel fucker => can't help bray
      Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
      ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

Everybody got their lips firmly poised on Manions ass, Pittsburgh right?

Comment

Time for Kai to dwarf them all again, lol.
          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

this will be my first show this season. going to be a great one. hope to meet some of you
            IFBB Figure Pro Laurie "Freak Diesel" Green
            *facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle*ig@laurieschnelle

Comment

Originally posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
              Every year almost the Top 10 Olympians would guest pose at that show.

What draws them there and why only this show?
              First off, it's Jim Manion's show (the president of the NPC, I believe), so I think they mostly do it as a favor to him. But the show has also grown a lot in recent years. For one of the larger non-national shows (similar to Emerald Cup, Easterns, etc.), it's in a good geographical location, so it gets competitors from all across the country. Plus, it's now a pro-am, and has a pretty decent amount of vendors. So I think it's just the right combo of things.

Some of the other large-ish shows that are run by bigger names (like some of Weinberger's shows), will often have 3-4 guest posers, especially if they're local (all in NY). Just seems to be an evolving trend, getting multiple guest posers at the bigger regional shows.

(For what it's worth, I did the Pitt last year. Bodybuilding meeting at 8am. Stepped on stage in the open superheavies to do my night routine literally at 11:58pm. LONG day, lol. But an incredibly well-run show, given the sheer number of contestants. I think it was 340 people, plus 100 bikini and figure pros.)

-lifepulse

Comment

Originally posted by alexxxxx View Post
                money
                this.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurie Schnelle View Post
                  this will be my first show this season. going to be a great one. hope to meet some of you
                  The Pittsburg ( now a pro -am) is one of the best overall NPC shows around.
                  I don't like everything with the new IFBB/NPC show format, but when they put on a great event with awesome guest posers and sexy female pros like YOU on stage, how can anyone be negative?
                  In fact, I'm more likely to fly up and see this show, then I am to see the Arnold.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                  X