Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

I hope people are tying their panties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope people are tying their panties

We're gearing up for the Arnold you know what that means. As soon as someone steps on stage or someone doesn't get into whatever callout BOOM. the forums erupt with bitching so everyone get your panties tied and your angus peppered.

btw anyone know where I can find a livestream?
    "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

bodybuilding.com for the live stream. This is always the case for Arnold and Mr. O unless something has changed that I'm not aware of.
    Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

Comment

http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2013-arnold-webcast/

Comment

Originally posted by megaguitar01 View Post
        We're gearing up for the Arnold you know what that means. As soon as someone steps on stage or someone doesn't get into whatever callout BOOM. the forums erupt with bitching so everyone get your panties tied and your angus peppered.

btw anyone know where I can find a livestream?
        lol.. it's been streamed yearly for quite some time on bodybuilding.com.. also the Mr. O streams every year on bb.com

fucking newbies..

the interwebz son, the interwebz!
        IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Well if that's the case then let us all take off our pink frilly panties and twirl them round our heads on celebration of our differing opinions!

That's what TIGER says, and so let it be written...
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by dave415 View Post
            lol.. it's been streamed yearly for quite some time on bodybuilding.com.. also the Mr. O streams every year on bb.com

fucking newbies..

Classic Dave415 LOL
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

I can't wait for people to go wild on these forums . I live to hear about stomach distention

Comment

what times pre judging and all on eu times ?
                Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                  Classic Dave415 LOL
                  one fuckin' word? LOL

are you trying to single me out?

You do know pitbull9 cusses in almost every single post? Do you?

please stop..

Comment

one fuckin' word? LOL

are you trying to single me out?

You do know pitbull9 cusses in almost every single post? Do you?

please stop..
                    What the fuck no i fucking dont.
                    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

I bet no-ones panties are as nice as mine...

Didn' think so...
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
                        What the fuck no i fucking dont.
                        HA!

Comment

fucking newbies..

I've watched the olympia always but this is the first year that I actually had time to watch the arnold wasn't sure if it was different found out just after I asked
                          "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

Comment

I kinda want it though because right now before this show there is nothing to talk about besides pre show photos nothing really funny the forums turn into a graveyard for a while

Comment

Working...
                            X