Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Arnold Bikini Prejudging Callouts & Wrap Up from Dey & Dawn. Giles Interviews Nathalia Melo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowden View Post
    A bunch of skinny beach bunnies with breast implants walking around on a stage wearing high heels to elevate their ass higher so that it sticks out more.
    That combined with world champion beach bikini bunny mandatory comp butt sticking out poses.
    I have no problem with all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
      Giles & Melo make a lively duo:] I enjoyed that interview
      She's so great, down to earth and so lovely, she said some really nice things about working with me in Prague to the boss Mr Blechman when she could have used the opportunity to talk about herself! I thought that was really cool of her...
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
        She's so great, down to earth and so lovely, she said some really nice things about working with me in Prague to the boss Mr Blechman when she could have used the opportunity to talk about herself! I thought that was really cool of her...
        Tell the truth Giles. Was a backhander involved?

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
          Tell the truth Giles. Was a backhander involved?
          I've never hit a woman John!

Well, on their bum a few times but that was a time when it WAS called for, ahem...
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Giles you should write "Brazilian column" about her
            Lance Armstrong is a winner.
            Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

That is very cool. Thinking of others instead of herself. Shows what a thoughtful person she is

Comment

I've never hit a woman John!

Well, on their bum a few times but that was a time when it WAS called for, ahem...

Backhander is brit expression for a bribe. You must be from Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                  Backhander is brit expression for a bribe. You must be from Ireland
                  Giles is not from Ireland! Its like me calling a Yank Canadian or vice versa

Comment

Working...
                  X