Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bikini judging. Please explain... please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    I think she looked too hard for bikini. Bikini is all about tight but not ripped as melo and not soft like jessica paxson
    I can agree that Melo looked a bit too hard. India looked better in previous shows but looked almost like a stickfigure here, so I really dont get why she is put in first instead.

I also think in general alot of (top) bikini girls lack legs. Women naturally have more developed muscles in their lowerbody compared to the upper body, so this should factor in heavily when judging a womens physique IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Guvnor View Post
      who cares.

bikini is a joke.

their melodramatics behind their prep is hilarity at its best.

stay the same all year round - all their prep is done on the day of the show which involved fake tan and hair straighteners.
      I guarantee any if the top bikini girls train with more intensity and consistency then 99% on this board. Saying that , picking between a group of top level bikini girls and trying to place them is just plain silly

Comment

Originally posted by vcyclenut View Post
        I guarantee any if the top bikini girls train with more intensity and consistency then 99% on this board. Saying that , picking between a group of top level bikini girls and trying to place them is just plain silly
        lol, such hardcore warriors they are, can't wait to get on that 700 calorie diet and 3 hour cardio plan.

Comment

Lmfao gtfo
          The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
          ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
          DLB < superman
          SWR < tranny
          Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
          Rocky tranny fucker
          Noel fucker => can't help bray
          Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
          ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

she was too muscular
            http://npcnewsonline.com/arnold-clas...ition/50834/2/

Nathalia Melo “Nathalia came across a little bit more muscular today than she did at the Olympia. That might hurt her a little bit.”
            India Paulino “I thought India was much better here than she was at the Olympia. She will give Nathalia a run for her money.”
            Nicole Nagrani “Nicole, I just thought she was a little thin today. She’s been fuller in the past.”
            Yeshaira Robles “I liked her look today. I thought she was full but not smooth and is a beautiful girl. The most improved from last year until now.”
            Tiffany Boydston “A little small up top – she still needs a little more fullness in her upper body. But she was tight enough in the glutes and legs to be a top six contender.”

Tawna Eubanks “I felt she was was a little washed out overall. It might have been her color.”
            Jamie Baird “I thought she was a little straight up and down today. She lost some of the curviness and fullness she’s had in the past.”
            Jessica Paxson “Nice fullness. Her color was a little bit too light, I thought she looked a little washed out ad got lost in the lineup initially.”
            Jennifer Andrews “She could use a little more fullness in her upper body to give her more balance, but her overall appearance was the best I’ve seen since I’ve been judging her.”

Comment

Hahaha. Not by any legitimate definition of "intensity". Totally agree with your last point.

Comment

come on look at their glutes and legs you think that happens by starving yourself and just banging out hours of cardio?? Every year team bombshell does a super camp in daytona at one of the hotels. you can watch them train. besides being the most amazing view you will ever see you will be amazed at how hard the top girls train.

Comment

thx Fenix

It seems like they will ruin bikini with this decision for me. I dont wanna look at girls with no shapes, no ass, no abs... I am fan of Nathalia's physique and her look at Arnold was perfect for me. WBFF has similar category.
                  Nathalia Melo “Nathalia came across a little bit more muscular today than she did at the Olympia. That might hurt her a little bit.”
                  Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                  Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

Lol at your grand delusion, son.

Intensity, if by staying on a treadmill walking for extended periods defines your intensity then ok.

Consistency, if by this you mean consistently looking the same show after show, year after year then ok.
                    NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

Gotta be honest but personally I felt the blond was way better than all of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X