Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ANYONE HAVE ANY ARNOLD QUESTIONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE HAVE ANY ARNOLD QUESTIONS?

fire away...

where do you think cedric should have placed? i thought he improved enough to place 3rd or 4th at the night show

Comment

Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
      where do you think cedric should have placed? i thought he improved enough to place 3rd or 4th at the night show

i would agree with that...3-4th based on his nights how appearance...what killed him was falling behind at pre judging...couldn't make up enough points at night to get that high

Comment

I think Melo is the perfect bikini girl. Did u have the Ms Bikini O 2nd at this show ?
        Bob what can be done about the guts and poor abdominal control ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
          I think Melo is the perfect bikini girl. Did u have the Ms Bikini O 2nd at this show ?
          i think you are right. I want one judge to tell me what improvements india had vs nathalias olympian physique. She looked damn near identical to O

Olympia vs Arnold
          Untitled-1.jpg

Comment

Tough to pick a winner out of Nathalie, India, Nicole....but I would've had Nathalia in first....smokin!!!!

Comment

im starting to really consider submitting for a vacuum to be included in the mandatories...

Comment

Agreed about Melo..

Comment

How high do you think Ed Nunn should have placed?

Comment

Originally posted by Natural_HULK View Post
                    How high do you think Ed Nunn should have placed?

5-6th

Comment

Hey chick, i figured i'd ask you this ? since you are friends w king. When is he gonna compete?

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                        im starting to really consider submitting for a vacuum to be included in the mandatories...

that would be awesome!

Comment

Ben vs. Dex is this one of the judge opinion things mass and condition vs. some proportions and Condition
                          "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

Comment

do you think the group of guys who chose to pass on the arnold this yeasr made a mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by ace nesheiwat View Post
                              Hey chick, i figured i'd ask you this ? since you are friends w king. When is he gonna compete?

not quite sure well see the return of the King...

Comment

Working...
                              X