Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ANYONE HAVE ANY ARNOLD QUESTIONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nbap View Post
    My question for Arnold is:

Arnold, how do you feel about pregnant guys competing in your show? Can you do something about that?
    He can't talk . Did you see him in junior ?

Comment

Originally posted by nbap View Post
      My question for Arnold is:

Arnold, how do you feel about pregnant guys competing in your show? Can you do something about that?

He actually does answer that question in the one on one seminar I did with him on Sunday....you can watch it yourself as it will be posted in a series right here very soon!

Comment

Question: How do you think a bodybuilding show should be judged? Which criteria is the most important to you in scoring? Size, shape, conditioning, proportions, symmetry, posing execution, etc...
        "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
          im starting to really consider submitting for a vacuum to be included in the mandatories...
          Get this done Bob, it would be the best thing for the future of mens BB.

Comment

i agree the Vacuum pose should be mad mandatory ,, the posing round should be marked!!!
            my question is, What is Arnold going to do to try make modern bodybuilding go in a better direction ,, the difference between todays and the 70-90s is that people back the all looked at them as a dream physic where now people are just saying i would't want to look like that even if its the only way 2 place !!!
            Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
              I wonder what Arnold thinks of Cedric's physique vs a mess like Hide?

When Cedric hit that twisting back pose in front of the Arnold statue I got chills. I wonder if Arnold saw that and what he thought? What did you think when he did that Chick?
              Same here. The guy right next to me was going ape shit and screaming out every time he hit a new pose. It was such a fun show. Ced just needs to get a bit sharper and he will win more shows. He's already won 2 pro shows and he will win many more during his career.
              A few cool Ced pics I took:

Comment

Originally posted by The Adam View Post
                Question: How do you think a bodybuilding show should be judged? Which criteria is the most important to you in scoring? Size, shape, conditioning, proportions, symmetry, posing execution, etc...
                I think round one should be a pure silhouette...this would put the best physiques for symmetry shape and proportion out in the front from the start..

Then I would have a 10 pt. scoring criteria where all factors are counted...shape, proportion, symmetry, muscularity, display...all out of a top score of 10 and added together...

i would eliminate the prejudging and have it scored live on the spot using tha system...

Comment

Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
                  i agree the Vacuum pose should be mad mandatory ,, the posing round should be marked!!!
                  my question is, What is Arnold going to do to try make modern bodybuilding go in a better direction ,, the difference between todays and the 70-90s is that people back the all looked at them as a dream physic where now people are just saying i would't want to look like that even if its the only way 2 place !!!
                  I know what you mean...but they were saying the same thing back then, that he physiques weren't as good as the 60, 70, etc....people thought we were over the top THEN...

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                    I know what you mean...but they were saying the same thing back then, that he physiques weren't as good as the 60, 70, etc....people thought we were over the top THEN...
                    ye i see your point ,, but i dont think that in 10-20 years people will look back on todays bodybuilders and wish they looked like them ,, If arnold wants to help promote bodybuilding and try make it what it once was,, Things have to change ,, posing should count and these guts MUST stop ,, and introducing the vacuum pose will greatly help the sport in my opinion, if anyone can make the direct of the sport its the man who made it what it is today !!
                    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Bob, here's a question for Arnold.

1. What does he think of Cedric?

Question for you.

1. What does he need to do to win the Arnold and or the Olympia?

Comment

Question for both:
                        How do you think an audience voting system that counts towards final scores would work?
                        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                          Question for both:
                          How do you think an audience voting system that counts towards final scores would work?

Guys would get tons of family and friends to come. Alot of people arent even bodybuilding fans and wouldnt know what to look for. I can see it now, "honey I like his shiny trunks, ill vote for him". Lastly, even real fans cant be trusted in judging a physique objectively.

I dont think the judging is as bad as people make it seem. Yes some placings can be argued, but it goes both ways. I typically agree with placings. As for this show.. Only MAJOR mistake was ceds placing. Third or second IMO. First if a bit sharper. Oh and a few guys like Nunn and Fouad should have beat Hide... Hide has baby lats : /

Comment

Chick, What do you think would have happened if several "big names" would have still entered the Arnold?

Extremely hypothetical but how do you think 'The Blade' would have stood upto Branch, Wolf, etc in his Arnold condition?

Comment

Working...
                            X