Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jay Cutler's Strive For 5 is Alive!! Interview at the Arnold Expo with Bob Chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler's Strive For 5 is Alive!! Interview at the Arnold Expo with Bob Chick

lol @ Jay poking a jab at Bob. I've never seen Bob without a comeback. Good shit.
    "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Comment

i will believe it when he stands on the stage.
      THERE ARE ONLY TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE! THOSE WHO SAY I CAN'T AND THOSE WHO SAY I CAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu_Capcom View Post
        i will believe it when he stands on the stage.
        Well, Jay has signed the contract for Mr O and I have bought my gold VIP ticket to be there to witness this epic event from the first rows. It will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by The Adam View Post
          lol @ Jay poking a jab at Bob. I've never seen Bob without a comeback. Good shit.

jab...what jab? There was no jab...he was jabless...without jab...sans jab

Comment

Why does Jay not have to qualify? Does his previous Olympia 2nd place carry over bc he was hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
              lol...the joke he made about you liking to talk.
              "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Natural_HULK View Post
                  Why does Jay not have to qualify? Does his previous Olympia 2nd place carry over bc he was hurt?
                  A former Mr. Olympia can go back and compete without re qualifying, just like Arnold did in 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAX6 View Post
                    A former Mr. Olympia can go back and compete without re qualifying, just like Arnold did in 1980.
                    gotcha. thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAX6 View Post
                      Perks from being champ. Lol.

Comment

I wish him all the best....but at 40yrs old and going up against the top guys, minus Branch, who have Xframes and small waists....he has an real uphill battle. Heath is also an alien from another universe and he's untouchable.
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

There were something really cool about the entire aura of that BPI/ Jay Cutler scene that day.

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                            I wish him all the best....but at 40yrs old and going up against the top guys, minus Branch, who have Xframes and small waists....he has an real uphill battle. Heath is also an alien from another universe and he's untouchable.
                            Sounds dramatic, but age is just a number Dexter has been demonstrating that again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Adam View Post
                              lol...the joke he made about you liking to talk.

He wasn't joking..!

Comment

Working...
                              X