Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

I can honestly see why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can honestly see why

Shawn Ray quit bodybuilding, and why guys like Chic Betancourt went the route of Supp company owner and didnt get involved in the IFBBULLSHIT. What a fucking joke. I love lifting weights and theh bodybuilding lifestyle and that will always keep me following bbing in some way. At one point if you wouldve put the arnold or the Olympia on PPV i wouldve def paid to see it but that was a LOOOOOONG time ago. Its just not that interesting anymore, and there is so much controversy and bullshit that after every single show there is never anything good to take away just more BS to bitch about lol. What will they do, what can they do, what has to be done blah blah nothing will ever change, and the really really crazy thing is that BODYBUILDING HAS REGRESSED no other sporting venue has done that BODYBUILDING USED TO BE ON ESPN AND HAVE ALL TYPES OF COVERAGE AND SHOWS, IT WAS EVEN ON NBC FOR AWHILE!!! I mean talk about talking so many steps backwards lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

i wish those days would return. the flex magazine workout show, arnold or shawn ray commentating the ac on espn. i will always have the same love for pro bodybuilding but that love is slowly turning into contempt because of all the bullshit calls and posing falling by the wayside ect. and i don't see bodybuilding changing anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Ajthemeso View Post
      i wish those days would return. the flex magazine workout show, arnold or shawn ray commentating the ac on espn. i will always have the same love for pro bodybuilding but that love is slowly turning into contempt because of all the bullshit calls and posing falling by the wayside ect. and i don't see bodybuilding changing anytime soon...

I agree. I mean for real, if x,y or z deserved it whether fan or not, I wouldn't have a problem. But the way the judges are going about it doesn't seem that it's going to change anytime soon or ever for that matter. Seriously, if Bodybuilders & fans took a stand, I'd see a change of the guard but that won't ever happen. Especially, since this is a pay-day for the bigger guys in the top 3 or 5. Sigh...how I miss the good ol days.
      Last edited by iWarrior; March 7, 2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Shawns show on espn even though i was too young to have seen it when i watch it on youtube it looks awesome!
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Working...
        X