Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2013 Guest Poses/Do the pros just do Guest Appearances ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Guest Poses/Do the pros just do Guest Appearances ?

It's early in the year but by now I am used to seeing Mr. Olympia of the sport hit some guest poses, or a mix of upper tier pros like Evan, Rolley, Steve, Jose, unleash the off-season build but it seems everyone is keeping a lid on this and awaiting to let their body do the talking come the olympia time. I noticed most bodybuilders are making guest appearances behind their booths or sponsors booth and while most pros are competing in the early shows, I would think we would see Phil, Kai, Rolley, Wolf, Branch, Evan at some local NPC shows and what not. I usually would think that Phil would be guest posing by now but maybe later this year; oversea's most likely.
    I am in favor of all pros doing what fits their schedule best, just used to it being part of the sport 24/7 and the hype it brought and how the other NPC amateur athletes would marvel..

post comments and thoughts..what do you think

the competition season just started...our first show in Texas is next weekend which is the Phil Heath Classic
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Working...
    X