Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Behind the Lens: Evan Centopani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the Lens: Evan Centopani

Photo shoots look like a LOT of hard work!!!

congrats on the win.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

LOL@ the faces they have to make
      2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

MD redeemed themselves. Cool vid

Comment

LMAO at 4:43. "Juan, look like you're trying to take a shit and just stare at evan"

Good video though.
          Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
          http://swoletra.com

Comment

just so you know, i'm only watching because of evan
            The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
            ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
            DLB < superman
            SWR < tranny
            Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
            Rocky tranny fucker
            Noel fucker => can't help bray
            Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
            ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
              LMAO at 4:43. "Juan, look like you're trying to take a shit and just stare at evan"

Good video though.

Juan's is coming up. Stay tuned for that and then.....Essa

Comment

This video was almost better than the entire 3 part video series. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                  Photo shoots look like a LOT of hard work!!!

congrats on the win.
                  They really are, I've been on many and the guys work hard all day, it ain't easy to hold some of those poses especially when they are lifting
                  VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                  instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

This is what I like about Evan the most:
                    here is a guy just coming off a great pro win, putting himself on the map along with the top dogs to step on the Olympia stage, he gets back home, and while most other self-centered, fame-starved pros would still be gloating in the W, he's already gotten over it and is more interested in knowing how maggots could have possible have gotten into his topperware...
                    This man is unlike most pros, and actually unlike most secular folks i know, and i appreciate the fact that he doesnt get so easily attached to worldly things like most people sadly do
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      here is a guy just coming off a great pro win, putting himself on the map along with the top dogs to step on the Olympia stage, he gets back home, and while most other self-centered, fame-starved pros would still be gloating in the W, he's already gotten over it and is more interested in knowing how maggots could have possible have gotten into his topperware...
                      This man is unlike most pros, and actually unlike most secular folks i know, and i appreciate the fact that he doesnt get so easily attached to worldly things like most people sadly do
                      lolll. True

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        Lol...you learned a new word this week and now you're going to use the shit out of it.
                        I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

I watch all the comments to see what you guys like and want more of....so keep them coming.

Part 1 of a Jay Cutler is going up tomorrow. Juan's shoot will go up the next day.

Victor is being filmed on Friday.

When you see one you like...speak up.

Comment

Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
                            I watch all the comments to see what you guys like and want more of....so keep them coming.

Part 1 of a Jay Cutler is going up tomorrow. Juan's shoot will go up the next day.

Victor is being filmed on Friday.

When you see one you like...speak up.
                            We need some dexter footage Adina.
                            You must do what others don't to achieve what others won't.

Comment

Nice vid but where are the black socks of Evan?
                              And the vid shows what you can see in the magazin.
                              The picture/the workout is not real.
                              Why the guys do not a real workout? The face the mimic would be real scream or what ever and this you can see on the pictures. This would be look more realistic.
                              I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks
                              Cheers
                              Christian
                              The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

Working...
                              X