Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Big Ramy vs Heath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separation and striations are largely a genetic thing.
    Look at how separated Yates was from the back compared to his front.
    If you can't get deep separation the next best thing (as far as judging goes)
    is to get that skin as thin as possible to bring out that grainy look and to
    maximize separation/striations.
    When Wolf came on the scene he had hardly a striation to be found in his chest.
    With his grainier look he shows much more striations there.

I agree the 2007 look is more aesthetically pleasing but the look he has now
    is more rewarded by the judges.

2010 Olympia

2011 Sheru
    Last edited by SomeKindofMonster; May 9, 2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M-g View Post
      Yeah Better side pose than Gustavo Badell. Nasser, Prince and Demayo were doing well in that pose too
      He also beat Yates, Kevin Coleman and Cutler.

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Ronnie had extreme separation/ striations from head to toe.
        He lost some separation as he got older but this is why he was the best
        of his time if not the best ever.

Comment

I see a bright future for the young man on the right.

Even Bob Chic; who is a big fan of Heath's physique said
          Ramy could be trouble for Heath in the next 2-3 years.

Last edited by SomeKindofMonster; May 9, 2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Coleman is from another world. I think no one gonna match Coleman, I don't know why, maybe these new bodybuilders jump on every roid too soon. The genetic play a big part too.
            Ramy is clearly one of the best nowdays, people has to realise it. I personnally find his size and width perfect like a Mr.Olympia must had, if we look back all mr olympia looked good year around except that tiny Heath. To me the future must belong to Ramy, Rhoden, Beyeke so bodybuilding can be good another time like when Yates, Kevin and Flex stepped in the same stage.

Comment

Phil is one of the only consistent pros. People talk as though *insert name* only needs this or that to be at the top, all the while forgetting about the hundreds of variables that come into play that can throw things off. Everything everyone says is just keyboard advice. In bodybuilding you have no idea how it'll turn out until show time.

Comment

Phil is one of the only consistent pros. People talk as though *insert name* only needs this or that to be at the top, all the while forgetting about the hundreds of variables that come into play that can throw things off. Everything everyone says is just keyboard advice. In bodybuilding you have no idea how it'll turn out(from a spectators point) until show time.

Comment

Working...
                X