Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nice comeback --1st place open heavy wt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice comeback --1st place open heavy wt

Tim here -- Hired me over 2 years ago, got in great shape until 7 weeks out, then unfortunately threw his back out and forfeited prep. We then synced about 12 weeks ago and looks like we made it happen --1st place open heavy wt.

tim before after.jpgtim c side.jpg

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right? Even I was taken back after putting together the before & afters..

Almost like "normal guy" to Bodybuilder.

-Matt
      www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
        Tim here -- Hired me over 2 years ago, got in great shape until 7 weeks out, then unfortunately threw his back out and forfeited prep. We then synced about 12 weeks ago and looks like we made it happen --1st place open heavy wt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]314910[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]314911[/ATTACH]

-Matt
        nice
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Matt, I previously posted that I can't see why anyone would hire a coach unless they were professional. I'm gonna take that back. When i think of the time, money and effort often waisted by people trying to pursue the physiques of their dreams. If only some of them had a guiding hand, myself included, who knows whats possible.

Comment

Matt, questions
            How lean can you get being natural and when dieting how do you keep your muscle if your natural, do you stay away from low carbs? Or no long cardio?...

Not saying he is natural just wanted to ask, but he looks great.

Comment

He was on TRT ,,,, and rather weak otc prohormones.

I actually had him to short INTERVAL cardio sessions, and kept his carbs lower around 100-120g

I of course fed him higher carbs here and there on weekends. Naturals can get JUST AS LEAN as enhanced guys, and often appear drier.

Perhaps due to LESS variables and hormone fluctuations, and injections, and this, that and the other....

-Matt
              www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

dont call it a comeback...ive been here for yearsss

Comment

^^^ after o fortuna and excalibur the most used posing song ever!

Great job matt, incredible transformation

Comment

Wow another awesome transformation guided by Matt P. Nice work guys.

Comment

I actually had him to short INTERVAL cardio sessions, and kept his carbs lower around 100-120g

I of course fed him higher carbs here and there on weekends. Naturals can get JUST AS LEAN as enhanced guys, and often appear drier.

Perhaps due to LESS variables and hormone fluctuations, and injections, and this, that and the other....

-Matt
                      Bingo! Great work to you both

Comment

-Matt
                        Matt can you give more info? OTC Proharmone? Brand? From?

Comment

that's a really good transformation!

Comment

Originally posted by sanatarj View Post
                            Matt can you give more info? OTC Proharmone? Brand? From?
                            He had AndroHard left over from Primordial Performance --use 6 /day

We used Furuza-A (300 mg/day)

I also believe proviron was found ---100 mg/day

-Matt
                            www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

He looked great

Comment

Working...
                              X