Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke 2 Weeks fromNY Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel Beyeke 2 Weeks fromNY Pro

Will He get screwed again?

His only flaw is that his legs look a little "small" in back shots. And of course nailing his conditioning 100%. But there's no denying Beyeke is a genetic freak.

Comment

I've been in a sort of competition before ( not professionnel ) and the worst is when you do your best and you say " now there's nothing I can do more" and in the end, you don't get what you think and everyone think you deserved even people you don't know. So I bet Beyeke is feeling bad and say maybe it doesn't worth the risk to diet again and be in the best shape

Comment

His legs dont look small on stage
        Lance Armstrong is a winner.
        Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

hes gonna do well, ramy morel him and delarosa should be the top 4
          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Apparently his gut distension when relaxed was a big negative for him at the Arnold Brazil. But Wolf with his super sized gut still won him the Arnold Classic.

Comment

Round two Of Beyeke Gate! I will be there so I am Glad Lionel Is doing the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                Apparently his gut distension when relaxed was a big negative for him at the Arnold Brazil. But Wolf with his super sized gut still won him the Arnold Classic.
                That sucks argument, Coleman, Dexter, Wolf, Kai, none was penalized for gut distension.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
                  Chic:

"12th at best.. poor balance, poor symmetry, poor shape, poor thickness. Just overall very bad bodybuilder.

AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT JUDGING OR THE SPORT NOR DO YOU HAVE ANY PLACE ON THIS FORUM.. YOU ARM-CHAIR BODYBUILDER!"

Heres a clue:

Do not use "quotes", unless youre actually "QUOTING" someone...

Clearly not said by me...

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                    Heres a clue:

Do not use "quotes", unless youre actually "QUOTING" someone...

Clearly not said by me...
                    Just out of curiosity, how many times have you been accused of being a "schill for the man"? Is there a pattern to it that you've noticed (other than anytime Lee priest opens his mouth)?
                    I min/max my physique

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
                      no but he will lose, this is Morel's superbowl.
                      he can battle Delarossa for 2nd.
                      4286-kill-yourself.jpg

this is what i think everytime i see you post here.
                      TEAM QUADRO!!!
                      TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

But i think he can take 1st, maby Delarosa. But if Roelly would do the NYP he would have take it im sure.
                        TEAM QUADRO!!!
                        TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Spiko View Post
                          Just out of curiosity, how many times have you been accused of being a "schill for the man"? Is there a pattern to it that you've noticed (other than anytime Lee priest opens his mouth)?

Not often...only from the desperate when they fail to make a valid argument.

Still trying to figure out just how I make more money from these alleged theories?

Comment

Dennis is known for letting his mid section get away from him between poses but he did a much better job of controlling it at the Arnold.

Beyeke is looking good. Could place third behind Juan and Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
                              should of taken the bet i put out on the table
                              if Bonac won the Arnold Brazil like 80% of the pollsters thought i would never post here again.
                              you post bullshit bro, put Jeff Long on blast for his Ramy comments then say oh your great Jeff.
                              i have nothing against Jeff, been following him on facebook for a long time, i just though that shit about ramy was something other would want to see so i shared. and you talk alot of shit and that's just a fact.
                              TEAM QUADRO!!!
                              TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X