Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Branch Warren Trains Back 9 Days Out from the Dallas Europa 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't respect this guy at all.. anyways funny joj got the best and thickest back with same form lol
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP View Post
      I have no idea what you all are talking about. His form is fine. A little loose but in most cases that almost prevents injury

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Every time I have tweaked a muscle or pulled one was when I have experimented with strict form and not letting my body do what is natural. All you jack asses that bash his form are probably 6 ft 180lb maxin out at 225 on bench and 275 on squats....

Comment

Jay trained exposive, ronnie, Lee haney, Arnold, the list goes on and on... refer to Dorian as the rule but he was the exception

Comment

Explosive training active mostly fast twitch muscle fibers which are crucial in bodybuilding...the trick is to create an explosive yet safe way of training that wont cause tears
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP View Post
              Every time I have tweaked a muscle or pulled one was when I have experimented with strict form and not letting my body do what is natural. All you jack asses that bash his form are probably 6 ft 180lb maxin out at 225 on bench and 275 on squats....

nothing wrong with cheating out a few reps here and there, but a controlled rep allows me to have a better mind muscle connectio/pump and i think its safer to controll the weight han letting the weight control you. i would never do chest or shoulder trampoline reps because its fucking dangerous, but i cheat out reps when i train arms or do laterl raises or leg curls.
              i try to control the weight on the negative because the negative builds most of the muscle and explode up, i agree with you that some people are way to anal about form and never progress, but branchs form is rediculous. i saw a kid training delts and he did behind the neck bb presses and bounced that shit on his neck because he watched a video of branch and johnny on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool90 View Post
                nothing wrong with cheating out a few reps here and there, but a controlled rep allows me to have a better mind muscle connectio/pump and i think its safer to controll the weight han letting the weight control you. i would never do chest or shoulder trampoline reps because its fucking dangerous, but i cheat out reps when i train arms or do laterl raises or leg curls.
                i try to control the weight on the negative because the negative builds most of the muscle and explode up, i agree with you that some people are way to anal about form and never progress, but branchs form is rediculous. i saw a kid training delts and he did behind the neck bb presses and bounced that shit on his neck because he watched a video of branch and johnny on youtube.
                Completely agree

Comment

Working...
                X