Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Evan's stinky meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan's stinky meat

what an Animal

Attached Files
    Craig Titus for 2016 Masters Olympia

"If there are no maggots on the meat, it's good to eat." - Abraham Lincoln
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

i don't know if i can't see what's wrong or i can't get the joke....

Comment

the color has turned on the meat. he hesitates when he sees it, but then cooks it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarii View Post
          the color has turned on the meat. he hesitates when he sees it, but then cooks it anyway.
          At least he cooks it

Comment

I wouldn't eat "seasoned" chicken or turkey but a steak, if you eat it freshh you should burn in hell

Comment

The color doesn't matter so long as it's not fucking green.
              I miss Jay...

Comment

Originally posted by falpis View Post
                i don't know if i can't see what's wrong or i can't get the joke....
                Originally posted by Denarii View Post

I did not get it either until the comment of the meat changing colors was mentioned. Red meat will change colors rather quickly if left at room temperature for a while...it is part of the oxidation process of the blood in the meat. It will turn a gray brown color, but does not become stinky or dangerous to eat.
                LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

Grey is okay, green is mean.

Comment

Most of this is due to the poor packaging seal- creating the meat to oxidize, I believe. You don't want it green though. lol
                    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

my experience is by the time supermarket meat goes grey it is off and starting to smell/ decompose.

Comment

My dad is a butcher that's nothing to worry about. If no one bought that steak they would of ground it up into ground meat and it would have been on the shelf another week.

Comment

Originally posted by scottt View Post
                          My dad is a butcher that's nothing to worry about. If no one bought that steak they would of ground it up into ground meat and it would have been on the shelf another week.
                          Same here my, dad i also a butcher and says the exactly same thing, no problem at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X