Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WOW MARKUS RUHL RETIRES !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr.genetics
    replied
    Did he really?

Leave a comment:

• Youngguns
    replied
    Markus Ruhl

Retired, farewell!

Leave a comment:

• needpaintogain
    replied
    Originally posted by DerekAnthony View Post
    he didnt announce at the omlympia cause he didnt want to take away from ronnie retiring at the show! which was a true class act...

Hell yeah man, hes always been a class act, which is what Ill miss most.....

Leave a comment:

• _bruce_
    replied
    Good luck to him - he's great.

Leave a comment:

• slat1
    replied
    He is the only bodybuilder I have the slightest interest in watching a DVD of.
    Its a sad day.
    What a great guy and freaky physique!!

Leave a comment:

• Sephirothsnake
    replied
    Ruhl is one of the all time greats

respect

Leave a comment:

• ????
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Where is everyone getting the idea that his health was the main reason behind the decision? Did Flex W say this?

I would speculate that he doesn't see the point in competing anymore. Unless he could get his back and hams and glutes ripped, he was never going to be back in the top positions, and maybe it's just not possible for him for whatever reason.

Im sure i read an interview with him in MD this year where he stated he was planning on competing for a few more years.

It just makes sense that it would be health related, its not like everyone is saying "Its cause of steroids, he's gonna die", i mean, come on, you've heard how he breathes. Trying to supply that much muscle with oxygen, the monster must get tired taking a shit!! He'll be healthy and will do what all other pro's do when they retire....drop some muscle and feel soooo much better for it!

Markus you will be sorely missed by ALOT of people, dont be a stranger to these boards, you might be retired but your fans are always here.

Leave a comment:

• GetYanked
    replied
    Originally posted by Deerod021 View Post
    This is one dumbass quote, Jay is a beast and a great bodybuilder not to mention Mr. Olympia. He worked all season to get up there on the stage. What the judges decide is out of his hands, they scored him highest, I dont know why everyone on the site has the negative comments towards Jay. If anything direct them towards the judges.

Anyways back to the original subject, I am also glad that big RUHL is stepping down so he can live a long healthy life. He gave a lot to the fans.
    He is only "O" cuz muscle tech bought it for him.

Leave a comment:

• GetYanked
    replied
    He prolly figured out unless a company BUYS him a "O" win like Jay he wont further himself. Sucks when companies BUY wins for people and the true winners like vic,wolf get fuck housed.

Leave a comment:

• El_Spiko
    replied
    I'll miss Markus, he was one of my favorite bodybuilders and he made every show he was in exciting.

Leave a comment:

• natedogg
    replied
    I heard it's because he has a bad heart now. He wants to take care of his health from here on out. Good luck Markus!

Leave a comment:

• MATRIX
    replied
    He mentioned in an answer to a letter in MD that he was going to start a family. BUT, he wouldn't have children till he was done with BB(atleast competing) maybe he decided now was a good time.

Leave a comment:

• Burnett
    replied
    Ruhl is the best personality in bodybuilding and his most muscular shot will go down in bodybuilding history.

Best of luck to Markus in whatever he does next. I hope he still stays in bodybuilding in some capacity.

RUUUUUUUHHHHHHHLLLLLLLL

Leave a comment:

• Deerod021
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAnvil View Post
    GOOD ! Now lets hope Jay does too next. The mass monster era I think is coming to an end.
    This is one dumbass quote, Jay is a beast and a great bodybuilder not to mention Mr. Olympia. He worked all season to get up there on the stage. What the judges decide is out of his hands, they scored him highest, I dont know why everyone on the site has the negative comments towards Jay. If anything direct them towards the judges.

Anyways back to the original subject, I am also glad that big RUHL is stepping down so he can live a long healthy life. He gave a lot to the fans.

Leave a comment:

• ben1
    replied
    I wish you all the best Markus for whatever you will do next!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X