Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Levrone Pro Classic Play By Play |McMillan Takes Home The First Win Of 2016!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave great play-by-play...Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigant View Post
      Dave great play-by-play...Thank you!
      Youre very welcome!!!

Comment

• Prejudging photos are up.

CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY

Comment

• For you guys asking about Michael, they did a whole bunch of callouts I didn't get pics up of. That entire middle pack was all compared against each other a whole bunch of times both at pre judging at at finals!

Comment

• Thank you Dave, good job as always. What is your opinion about Mike's Kef placing?

Comment

• [QUOTE=David Baye;4053031]For you guys asking about Michael, they did a whole bunch of callouts I didn't get pics up of. That entire middle pack was all compared against each other a whole bunch of times both at pre judging at at finals![/Q]
              Thanks David.
              Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

Comment

• Originally posted by goldenera View Post
                Thank you Dave, good job as always. What is your opinion about Mike's Kef placing?
                I liked Michaels conditioning way better but when he stood in the lineup against the bigger guys like toney and Alex he lost ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great job David. Kudos to you and the gang!

Comment

• Thanks David! Excellent work.
                    Confirm what I already know

Comment

• This is what we've got for Michael K comparisons.

Comment

• I was at the show and thought calling out kefalionos in first group was a mistake judges wisely corrected.
                        He was conditioned but had washtub abs--the worst belly bulge in the show--and it threw everything off.
                        This show seemed like a statement that aesthetics are going to be valued more highly this year.
                        Branch was most impressive to see but got relegated to third behind guys with shape and balance.

Toney and aleksey were aethetically much better than Michael k.

Comment

• Nice win for Cedric and those who love a Classic Physique! Outstanding Play by Play from David and MD Crew! Thanks!

Comment

• Thank you to David Baye for the play by play coverage and team MD for the pics.

Congrats to Big Cedric on the win. While he could have been sharper (isn't that always the case with him...) he did present a good balance and least amount of weak points. The trophy awarded to the winner looks really nice btw...great job by Kevin and his co-promoters on this show. Looks like they ran it well too, nice stage & full house all the works etc.

Congrats to Josh L. on the runner up placing. I predicted he would win this show, but if competing against Cedric exposed one thing is that he needs a bit more improvement in the upper body to edge ahead in a direct comparison. Josh has a very powerful but not blocky physique...cudoes to the way he does side triceps ala Dorian Yates style it really fits his presentation. Just looking at his mandatory poses...Chris Cormier did a great job (if he's the one that helped him polish up his posing) with how Josh hits every pose to accentuate his strengths and minimize his weak points. Once Josh improves his back watch out! Looking forward to seeing him compete at the Arnold Ohio and I think if he sharpens up a tad more he'll be top 3!

Nobody else really impressed me...I just want to give props to Toney Freeman for looking great for freaking nearly 50 years old. Yeah he's down in size a bit from his peak years but daym very well done and respect to him for still doing the business of bodybuilding.

And as that cheat Bill Belichick would say...and we're onto the Arnold.
                            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

• NICE. They corrected last year mistake of placing Branch over Cedric. Great to see Josh also beat the Texas Torn Toad. Toney looked great also but not much to see otherwise. Lots of distended guts at this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by KINic View Post
                                NICE. They corrected last year mistake of placing Branch over Cedric. Great to see Josh also beat the Texas Torn Toad. Toney looked great also but not much to see otherwise. Lots of distended guts at this show.
                                You are Right! The Arnold Mandate kicks in!

Comment

Working...
                                X