Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Levrone Pro Classic Play By Play |McMillan Takes Home The First Win Of 2016!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by somedevil View Post
    I think with Cedric it's either conditioned and flat or full and watery , I can't see him winning the arnold , a tad sharper Josh would've beaten him
    Cedrics structure ruled this show and he was sharp enough!

Comment

• After looking at the pics and video footage again I have to say that Josh really impresses me. He's big, thick, ripped and even grainy. As previously mentioned his posing is great too. He's a new force to be reckoned with that's for sure and I'm curious to see how he's going to stack up against Evan, Kai, Compton etc
      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post
        After looking at the pics and video footage again I have to say that Josh really impresses me. He's big, thick, ripped and even grainy. As previously mentioned his posing is great too. He's a new force to be reckoned with that's for sure and I'm curious to see how he's going to stack up against Evan, Kai, Compton etc
        Side chest and back lat spread are glaring weaknesses..

needs more thickness from middle to back..
        IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

• Self-made man

Comment

• Thank you Iron Bull!

Comment

• Great show, Perfect judging & most of all excellent job David ..
              Josh is amazing.. with more chest thickness & a bit better conditioning & he will be the real threat!!!
              Why so Serious?

Comment

• I think Josh looks better in Ferrigno and San Marino. With that package would have defeated Cedric.

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Originally posted by KINic View Post
                  NICE. They corrected last year mistake of placing Branch over Cedric. Great to see Josh also beat the Texas Torn Toad. Toney looked great also but not much to see otherwise. Lots of distended guts at this show.
                  LOL! Triple T...

Comment

• Originally posted by KINic View Post
                    NICE. They corrected last year mistake of placing Branch over Cedric. Great to see Josh also beat the Texas Torn Toad. Toney looked great also but not much to see otherwise. Lots of distended guts at this show.
                    Almost an anagram there hahaha"Texas Tornado"😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Bostaff View Post
                      Great video !
                      Looks like Freeman should have placed better
                      Toney is impressive in the front dbl bi and front lat , but looked a bit soft in the 2 back shots, especially the hams compared to the top guys here.

For me , the real big winner from this show and line up is IFBB pro bodybuilding!
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                        Cedrics structure ruled this show and he was sharp enough!
                        Sums it up for me as well. I would have had Branch 2nd due his superior muscularity and overall condition compared to Josh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex1247 View Post
                          Thank you to David Baye for the play by play coverage and team MD for the pics.

Congrats to Big Cedric on the win. While he could have been sharper (isn't that always the case with him...) he did present a good balance and least amount of weak points. The trophy awarded to the winner looks really nice btw...great job by Kevin and his co-promoters on this show. Looks like they ran it well too, nice stage & full house all the works etc.

Congrats to Josh L. on the runner up placing. I predicted he would win this show, but if competing against Cedric exposed one thing is that he needs a bit more improvement in the upper body to edge ahead in a direct comparison. Josh has a very powerful but not blocky physique...cudoes to the way he does side triceps ala Dorian Yates style it really fits his presentation. Just looking at his mandatory poses...Chris Cormier did a great job (if he's the one that helped him polish up his posing) with how Josh hits every pose to accentuate his strengths and minimize his weak points. Once Josh improves his back watch out! Looking forward to seeing him compete at the Arnold Ohio and I think if he sharpens up a tad more he'll be top 3!

Nobody else really impressed me...I just want to give props to Toney Freeman for looking great for freaking nearly 50 years old. Yeah he's down in size a bit from his peak years but daym very well done and respect to him for still doing the business of bodybuilding.

And as that cheat Bill Belichick would say...and we're onto the Arnold.
                          Good post!

We can all debate placements 2-5 , but we all agree on Cedric winning and how this was a good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigant View Post
                            Dave great play-by-play...Thank you!
                            I agree. I look fwd to the next TLR.

Safe travels for Dave and the MD staff coming back to the USA .

Comment

• 1- Cedric/Josh
                              3- Warren
                              4- Kefalianos
                              5- Shabunia
                              6- Freeman
                              7- Rockel
                              8- Fateev
                              9- JJ
                              10- Clarence
                              11- Olejniczak
                              12- Barzinskas
                              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Originally posted by David Baye View Post
                                Youre very welcome!!!
                                Great job David. and very happy for cedric for the win. Is there any post interview with ced?

Comment

Working...
                                X