Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Big Ramy is NOT Doing the NY Pro!! | MD Global Muscle Hot News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ramy is NOT Doing the NY Pro!! | MD Global Muscle Hot News

Why Does the Holy Month of Ramadan Start and End at Different Dates Every Year?

Why does the holy month of Ramadan come 10 days earlier each year? Answer: In the Quran and hadiths, Islamic commands are proclaimed to the Muslims considering the lunar calendar. The time of Hajj, the starting time of fast, one of the Muslims’ essential worships, the special nights (like laylat-ul Qadr) are all determined based on the lunar calendar.
    The period of time that the earth makes one complete revolution around the sun is called the solar year. The length of a solar year that “the Gregorian calendar” is based on is approximately 365 days and 6 hours. (365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 45.51 seconds)

The year consisting of 12 lunar months and based on cycles of the lunar phase is called the lunar year. The calendar based on lunar year is called the “Islamic calendar” or “Hijri-Qamari calendar”.

Moon completes its revolution around the earth in 29, 5 days. This period is called “a month”. One lunar year consists of 12 lunar months which is equal to 12 x 29, 5 = 354 days. It means that lunar year is approximately 11 days less than the solar year. So a lunar month drifts each solar year by 11 days and comes back to the same date in relation to the solar year approximately every 33 Islamic years.

Therefore, Ramadan’ul Mubarak starts 10 days earlier each year according to the Gregorian calendar while always starting at the same date according to the Islamic calendar. And start at the same date in each 33 years.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

1437 6 June 2016 5 July 2016
      1438 27 May 2017 24 June 2017
      1439 17 May 2018 14 June 2018
      1440 6 May 2019 3 June 2019
      1441 24 April 2020 23 May 2020
      1442 13 April 2021 12 May 2021
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Nice work Ron.

I'd like to see Ramy do the 2nd last or last show (Tampa?) before the Olympia. He's always been better in shows post Olympia, so the process might help him peak foe the O this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
          Nice work Ron.

I'd like to see Ramy do the 2nd last or last show (Tampa?) before the Olympia. He's always been better in shows post Olympia, so the process might help him peak foe the O this time.
          Selfishly, I would also be happy if Ramy chooses Tampa to qualify, because I'm fairly certain MD isn't sending me to Beirut.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Selfishly, I would also be happy if Ramy chooses Tampa to qualify, because I'm fairly certain MD isn't sending me to Beirut.
            For a plethora of reasons it would be best if you avoided Beruit

Comment

Originally posted by thegoon View Post
              For a plethora of reasons it would be best if you avoided Beruit
              True - my son-in-law says itís one of the greatest cities in the world (heís Lebanese and his parents still spend time there every year) but itís not on my bucket list of places I need to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would be super cool if Ramy did Tampa!

Been thinking it’s a strong possibility as Neil lives in Florida. Hmm.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

[QUOTE=Ron Harris;4405571]True - my son-in-law says itís one of the greatest cities in the world (heís Lebanese and his parents still spend time there every year) but itís not on my bucket list of places I need to visit.

Once took a taxi to Beruit from syria loved it there to be honest was much safer then parts of uk

Comment

I was looking forward to seeing Ramy on stage at the New York Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
                    Facebook Twitter Instagram

Comment

Not surprised after his most recent clip came out, Ny pro would have been best but if there's no time no point pushing and coming in not as good.

I'm sure we will see a better ramy later in the season for it.

Comment

[QUOTE=ahmad73;4405612]
                        Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        True - my son-in-law says it’s one of the greatest cities in the world (he’s Lebanese and his parents still spend time there every year) but it’s not on my bucket list of places I need to visit.

Once took a taxi to Beruit from syria loved it there to be honest was much safer then parts of uk
                        Did you pass AJ at all on that journey mate? Ha ha.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                          How safe would it have been if you didn't have brown eyes and brown skin?...

Comment

Hope Ramy shows in great shape in whatever show he choose to qualify.
                            In Wellness division we trust...

Comment

Someone was suggesting Dexter might do Tampa to qualify for the O - but Dexter is qualified for life, as are all Mr. Olympia winners.

Comment

Working...
                              X