Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2002 San Francisco pro lee priest Chris cormier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He posted the 2002 English GP. It was Dexter's first win and you can see Neil Hill in the lineup. DJ was a MONSTER but DAMN, Dexter looked incredible!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Dexter had highest level quads, Kevin was thin and looks like shit without tan.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon1 View Post

This was actually the first pro show I ever went to. I was about 15 years old at the time....

kevin came in underdone and small, if I remember he skipped out after prejudging and didn't turn up to the finals. He put on a crazy amount of muscle between here and the 2002 mr Olympia.

jarslov Horath (I think was his name) had some great shots here also.. And Dex being Dex of course.
        Horvath was very complete. He was hanging with these guys pre 212
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          He posted the 2002 English GP. It was Dexter's first win and you can see Neil Hill in the lineup. DJ was a MONSTER but DAMN, Dexter looked incredible!!!
          I was at that one too mate! Great show it was. Crazy to think that was Dexter’s first win!
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
            I was at that one too mate! Great show it was. Crazy to think that was Dexter’s first win!
            Longevity like Dexter's will probably never be seen again in our lifetime.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

posing footage from behind stage of all the top guys at 99 O.

crazy how much quality there was on stage.

Curry's mr O physique wouldn't even make top 7 at this show....

Comment

Working...
              X