Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Where will Flex Lewis pop up in 2020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will Flex Lewis pop up in 2020?

To me this is the most interesting story of 2020! Flex has proven he has the drive and genetics to be a major force in the open class! He is a threat to win any show he enters and this will cause a lot of excitement! And if Hadi returns to america and face Flex at the Olympia would be Epic! Your thoughts?

Yes, seeing how I thought Hadi should have won the Olympia and Flex has beaten Hadi, it sets up a very interesting 2020. I don't think either guy will get overlooked next year and I think Hadi will be better than he was this year. Flex is almost perfect. I expect major damage from him. I think boiling down to 212 the last couple years detracted from his physique.

Comment

I assume it's to late for the Arnold at this point... Would to a risky move anyway as the lineup is so deep.

Ny pro?

Whatever he picks he wants to make sure he wins it, so he's got some "momentum" a loss straight out would not look great unless it was against a very top guy and he compared well.

better to win a small show then go to the Olympia.

Comment

He should do the UK show. Taking out DeAsha and/or Sandoe will give him some nice moment and bragging rights as the top UK pro.

Comment

I reckon heíll do Tampa.

He has special attachment to that show as it was his first pro show as a 202 that he did back in 2009. Plus itís on his doorstep.

I could always ask him though, I speak to him fairly frequently.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
            I reckon he’ll do Tampa.

He has special attachment to that show as it was his first pro show as a 202 that he did back in 2009. Plus it’s on his doorstep.

If he does Tampa and doesn't win and qualify for the Mr O, he can just shrink down and jump in the 212 Olympia

Comment

I reckon he’ll do Tampa.

He has special attachment to that show as it was his first pro show as a 202 that he did back in 2009. Plus it’s on his doorstep.

This!!! Would be great to see him in Tampa!
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I feel SO proud that I didn’t write “yo Momma’s house”.

So very proud. I think I might finally be growing up.

Comment

This will be a very well thought out plan of attack. I think there is little to no chance he loses whatever show he decides to do. I know from years past he doesn’t respond well to a long year of dieting so an early show would likely be out of the question. Giles might be onto something with Tampa!

Comment

This will be fun to watch because Flex will be so impressive at 220lbs! A true professional as well!

Comment

Gonna be interesting to see how he looks..

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                        This will be a very well thought out plan of attack. I think there is little to no chance he loses whatever show he decides to do. I know from years past he doesn’t respond well to a long year of dieting so an early show would likely be out of the question. Giles might be onto something with Tampa!
                        Mystic Tiger has had one of his visions see mate...

Comment

I feel SO proud that I didn’t write “yo Momma’s house”.

So very proud. I think I might finally be growing up.

I was going to write "The Gnome Show" but I thought maybe not.

Comment

I will bet money Flex wins his first open show AND places top 5 at the O
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post

Jose raymond ...if you are healthy ????

bro 212 is a class you always have dreamed off winning . this can be youre time .

kamal 48 years old

derik l not peaking when it matters

clarida epic , but very very short

JOSE RAYMOND 2020 MR OLYMPIA THE RETURN

Jose the legend, is a comeback possible ?

Comment

Working...
                              X