Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who's The Dan Duchaine of Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's The Dan Duchaine of Today?

With all the talk of gear, SARM's, and sports enhancement on social media, there are a great many candidates who would love to be considered The Dan Duchaine of this era, so I asked IFBB Pro Santi Aragon, who he believes, is the guy in question, for today. Santi has built an impressive physique, landed a bunch of work in the industry, and has been in the spotlight for most of this decade. He's also incredibly knowledgeable on sports enhancement.

Do you agree with his assessment?

Mentions:

• Greg Douchette
    • Bostin Loyd
    • Tony Huge

Originally posted by TheIronDuque View Post

With all the talk of gear, SARM's, and sports enhancement on social media, there are a great many candidates who would love to be considered The Dan Duchaine of this era, so I asked IFBB Pro Santi Aragon, who he believes, is the guy in question, for today. Santi has built an impressive physique, landed a bunch of work in the industry, and has been in the spotlight for most of this decade. He's also incredibly knowledgeable on sports enhancement.

Do you agree with his assessment?

Mentions:

• Greg Douchette
    • Bostin Loyd
    • Tony Huge

It took me a few seconds to realize I have to watch the video to get Santi's answer.

Kids have to wait until the 25th of December

Comment

Nobody!!! Dan was ahead of his time. Kids now have any idea who Dan is.
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

If you ask anyone today over 25 with an IQ under 100 who invented steroids and GH, they will tell you it was Dave.

Ask anyone 25 and under, and they believe PED's didn't exist until Bostin Loyd developed them in his lab so they could all get swole fast.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

No one ... there was only one (no internet no one talking about or willing to help) this wAs your salvation!
          Attached Files
          http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

To be a steroid 'expert' now, you just have to tell people to take as much of everything as possible, and give them sources on DM.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Didn’t he formulate the ‘Original Ultimate Orange’? It tasted like orange peels but kicked harder than a horse.

Ahhh 1996, the good ol’ days. A scoop of Ultimate Orange, benching at the YMCA after high-school, wearing a sweatshirt with the neck and sleeves cut off with my yellow Sony Sport Walkman on my waist blasting the tape ‘Enter the Wu-Tang (Return of the 36 Chambers)’, looking at pictures of Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Dorian and Flex for the first time in the magazines. I would do anything to go back to that era, even if only for a day. Much simpler times and the best years for being a fan of bodybuilding. Watching Shawn Ray and Levrone workout sessions on VHS tapes in striped singlets.

Imagine, me as a teenager back then, just some random teenage kid from Canada taking it all in and then some 23 years later on a message board on this thing called the internet, I end up chatting to the man who wrote some of the scripts for those VHS tapes and some of the articles in those magazines, Mr. Ron Harris. Life is strange isn’t it?
              "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
                No one ... there was only one (no internet no one talking about or willing to help) this wAs your salvation!
                Glad I read through the replies before I replied, as I was basically going to say the same thing.
                I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Milos the Mind....
                  -S

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    Nobody!!! Dan was ahead of his time. Kids now have any idea who Dan is.

Im going to have to go with Paul Borreson. Sure, he was out there with the staggering dosing, but had some great ides and knew his way around some pharmacolgy. Not unlike Arthur L Rea. I have one of Arthurs books and it has some great ideas and things worth trying out. The whole idea with these 2 is you have to run things a little more conservatively then they suggest. We wouldnt have half of what knowhow is out there without Duchaine though....Nowadays, no fuckin clue

Comment

Originally posted by ape of god View Post
                      Im going to have to go with Paul Borreson. Sure, he was out there with the staggering dosing, but had some great ides and knew his way around some pharmacolgy. Not unlike Arthur L Rea. I have one of Arthurs books and it has some great ideas and things worth trying out. The whole idea with these 2 is you have to run things a little more conservatively then they suggest. We wouldnt have half of what knowhow is out there without Duchaine though....Nowadays, no fuckin clue
                      he was doing crazy super high front loading yeah? That made no sense from a scientific perspective...

Comment

Originally posted by Vin77 View Post
                        Didn’t he formulate the ‘Original Ultimate Orange’? It tasted like orange peels but kicked harder than a horse.

Ahhh 1996, the good ol’ days. A scoop of Ultimate Orange, benching at the YMCA after high-school, wearing a sweatshirt with the neck and sleeves cut off with my yellow Sony Sport Walkman on my waist blasting the tape ‘Enter the Wu-Tang (Return of the 36 Chambers)’, looking at pictures of Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Dorian and Flex for the first time in the magazines. I would do anything to go back to that era, even if only for a day. Much simpler times and the best years for being a fan of bodybuilding. Watching Shawn Ray and Levrone workout sessions on VHS tapes in striped singlets.

Imagine, me as a teenager back then, just some random teenage kid from Canada taking it all in and then some 23 years later on a message board on this thing called the internet, I end up chatting to the man who wrote some of the scripts for those VHS tapes and some of the articles in those magazines, Mr. Ron Harris. Life is strange isn’t it?
                        Oh mate...that original Ultimate Orange was crazy stuff!!!

There was a fake version circulating here in the UK back in the 90’s, was just pure ephedrine powder and orange flavouring. And the best part? I could never decide whether I liked to train best on the fake or the original!!!!!
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Vin77 View Post

Nothing compares to the Original Ultimate Orange
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
                            This!!!

Also the Anabolic Reference Guide
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by ape of god View Post
                              Not unlike Arthur L Rea. I have one of Arthurs books and it has some great ideas and things worth trying out.

Building the Perfect Beast was a great book ALR wrote. It was a free E-book for a while but he was threatened somehow legally and pulled it down. Unfortunately I lost the copy I had printed and it was never to be found.

Comment

Working...
                              X