Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

I am Chris Cormier- The Documentary Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Chris Cormier- The Documentary Exclusive Interview

Chris Cormier sits down with Shawn Ray for an Exclusive Interview following the release of his new Documentary available Online Now:

https://youtu.be/OUvfDSUakHY

Why does Chris have glasses? Did have a party night?
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      Why does Chris have glasses? Did have a party night?
      Because he is the Real Deal!

Comment

He definitely had a bad day, in the interview with Dave was more enthusiastic, more talkative.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Yes he seems a little slow going here, still a good interview...

Comment

Shawn going at him on the drugs and partying like a hard hitting investigative reporter. Good interview nonetheless. Not sure why MD and Shawn parted ways but I like Shawn’s hard hitting, straight forward style, as he doesn’t dance around issues, tells it like it is and asks the tough questions. MD could use a show with interviews by Shawn in their rotation with Ron, Giles and A.J.

A knowledgeable and no nonsense journalist/reporter who isn’t afraid to ask the questions that everyone wants to know. There is a much needed niche in the industry for this type of interviewer and Shawn has the credentials and experience to be able to have guests on who would know it would be a bit hard hitting but would also not shy away because, well, it’s Shawn Ray.

Also, I like the VladTV format with Shawn behind the camera asking questions. Good interview and I like the playful banter between Shawn and Chris. I always liked Cormier, the potential was there, he just had a lot going on in his life as Shawn eluded to.

Shawn Ray. No slice of his orange for Levrone and he sure as heck, ain’t no taxi or uber for Cormier. lol

“That’s right! That’s the moral of the story, I’m not a taxi and I’m not an uber...” —Shawn Ray

Last edited by Vin77; December 3, 2019, 04:14 PM.
            "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Comment

I agree I like Shawn’s style of interview (no ass kissing/ asks and will redirect the questions we all would want to know/ask... ) digs beneath the surface and is a pretty talented interviewer... it’s a different style than most
              http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

I would ask Chris about the drugs and partying, because I was right there in the clubs with him. Good times, from what I can remember!
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

This was a good interview, just finished it.

Your right about the style vin, shawn really kills it here goes in hard at the questions everybody wants to know about.

As you say this is achievable for shawn because he is a peer, so he's able to take it to guys more.

Comment

Have to agree Shawn is operating at a high level as an interviewer now. He wasn't always this good but he's learned his craft. His big breakthrough as an interviewer came when he stopped talking and focused on listening. A proper journalist has to ask the hard questions.

Shawn interviewing Dorian could be an epic encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                      Have to agree Shawn is operating at a high level as an interviewer now. He wasn't always this good but he's learned his craft. His big breakthrough as an interviewer came when he stopped talking and focused on listening. A proper journalist has to ask the hard questions.

“ Holocaust questions and “ mid life-crisis stoner” questions!)
                      http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

Shawn has refined his interviewing skills,I have learned that taking a pause and listening is much needed in interviews and society at large

Comment

Working...
                        X