Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My T-shirt chice cost me a training partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My T-shirt chice cost me a training partner

My shirt started a fight between me and my training partner today..

When i walked in he was on the treadmill.. we have been training together for 3 years.. When i walked up he told me i better put my jacket back on or he wouldn't train with me..

One thing people know about me is DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO... I told him to fuck off.. then he started preaching to me so i told him to shut the fuck up and walked away.. we ignored each other all day..

Thats nuts.. he always talks about his beliefs.. religious, global warming... politics... everything you can imagine and i accept that but dont push your fucking beliefs on me. It blew my mind.. i thought us brothers in iron were past all that petty bullshit when were in the gym..

Heres lookin at you.

PS Dont preach to me either... This isn't a politics thread. im just dumbstruck that this could happen... Have you had anything like this happen o you?? I thought us weight lifters were beyond this
    "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

Maybe you are better off without him?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
      Maybe you are better off without him?
      I second that!!
      Check out my redesigned video samples page!
      http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

your shirt is fine its your stupid tattoos that are the real problem !
        34) Jesus said, "If a blind man leads a blind man, they will both fall into a pit."

Comment

Man, This is a perfect example of the saying..."Don't judge a book by it's cover..." because if I saw you in the gym (or anywhere else for that matter) I'd think your the very LAST person on earth that would wear an Obama campaign shirt...This is a fuckin' cool thing because it throws people off and changes their perceptions of certain stereotypes...Way to go for standing for what you believe in!!! RESPECT!!!

Comment

I come from a background of racism and hatred but have been changed in many ways over the last few years.... you'd be surprised at how oddly diverse i am in everything... old prejudices die hard but at least they go.

Comment

If your political views mean more to him than having you as a training partner, tell him to sit on it and rotate or throw a heavy ass weight on his foot. That kind of thing shouldn't matter in the gym anyway.

Comment

Fuck him. He has a closed mind and an open mouth.
                http://www.femuscle.org/board/

Comment

That is stupid (your former training partner) I don't think my partner whenever we do train together say more than 10 words to eachother ahha.
                  "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."

Comment

Originally posted by Not Dorian Yates View Post
                    My shirt started a fight between me and my training partner today.
                    Your ex partner has some issues that you shouldn't have to deal with. Nice shirt.

Comment

That is sad when friends have to split because of what one thinks. Shit, if you like muscletech and he likes Optimum Nutrition would there be an issue? It should never come down to politics at ANY LEVEL. He will get over with, but maybe the branch has been broke forever.
                      "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

Originally posted by CW3 View Post
                        Man, This is a perfect example of the saying..."Don't judge a book by it's cover..." because if I saw you in the gym (or anywhere else for that matter) I'd think your the very LAST person on earth that would wear an Obama campaign shirt...This is a fuckin' cool thing because it throws people off and changes their perceptions of certain stereotypes...Way to go for standing for what you believe in!!! RESPECT!!!
                        I second that too!!
                        Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                        http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Thanks for the replies.. i was expecting more hate responses based on the shirt i was wearing but i guess i underestimated these forums.. not the first time

Comment

I thought the picture of your shirt was going to be something with profanity on it like the Universal "shut the fuck up and train" shirt. I can't believe he would get pissed about that.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                              I thought the picture of your shirt was going to be something with profanity on it like the Universal "shut the fuck up and train" shirt. I can't believe he would get pissed about that.
                              and I really try hard not to wear that one in the gym because we have a child day care in there too so I don't need lil asking mommy what does Fuck mean
                              "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."

Comment

Working...
                              X