Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ways to get into fitness/bb industry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to get into fitness/bb industry?

Hey guys i am wnting to get into the bb or fitness industry whether selling supplements or manageing a gym or something along that line. I have been and am still certified personal trainer and do help out ppl on the side get ready for a show(i know b4 critisisum starts i have asked questions about diet but i can land someone else on spot but i cant hit me a 100%) My mind plays too many tricks on me. Does any one have any ideas or someways to get into this. I hate my job and love the bodybuilding life style. Training was great for a while but it seemed that you always had ppl who didnt wnt to do what you wanted them to do and it would make you look bad. Plus training where i live is not a good bussiness. I mean you can do good for about a yr then you will be struggleing for money.

your not really making sense here? If you want to manage a gym, then go apply at all your local gyms to be a manager... If you'd like to sell supplements then go apply at a GNC(I don't recommend it) or some other store like a Max Muscle.

Also, you can make good money as a trainer if you know how to market yourself. Create a demand for your services and sooner than later people will be seeking you out rather than you seeking them. I've been in the fitness industry for 5 years now, and started out as the trainer who was barely surviving since I didn't understand??? I just recently left my position in a corporate position as a Personal Training Manager and am now operating my own Fitness Marketing and Consulting business.

If you need anymore help just ask, I'm out of commission for a while with my back so I have a lot of free time for the next couple weeks

Comment

LMAO...this is my favorite thread so far this year. This should be interesting-subscribed!
      Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Invent your own training system!
        *Disclaimer: that was not a joke directed at any of the guys here, nor was it intended to belittle their accomplishments.

I should also point out that the guy asking the question actually has a really good build and looks ten times better than most trainers you see in gyms, so at least you got a head start on that.

Comment

go to college, invent a new type of supplements or as trainers generally fail at life, get a better paying job imo

Comment

Originally posted by purebeef View Post
            Hey guys i am wnting to get into the bb or fitness industry whether selling supplements or manageing a gym or something along that line. I have been and am still certified personal trainer and do help out ppl on the side get ready for a show(i know b4 critisisum starts i have asked questions about diet but i can land someone else on spot but i cant hit me a 100%) My mind plays too many tricks on me. Does any one have any ideas or someways to get into this. I hate my job and love the bodybuilding life style. Training was great for a while but it seemed that you always had ppl who didnt wnt to do what you wanted them to do and it would make you look bad. Plus training where i live is not a good bussiness. I mean you can do good for about a yr then you will be struggleing for money.
            Share your knowledge, and knock on doors. If you truly have something people want, whether that be as a great gym owner, supplement rep or top notch trainer you need to get noticed and let people find you.

Try writing an article for the 500 word contest, share your knowledge with the world. If you win yuo get published in MD mag, which at the very least is something you can add t oyour resume when applying for jobs within the industry. Visit the 500 word section here ---->http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...splay.php?f=17
            Follow me on Twitter @dbbpowerfit

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.
            READ THEM!

Comment

PM and ask Derek Anthony OR get him on this post STEELE

Comment

There is a guy in her in Pittsburgh who was in the military and he does this "Boot Camp" like training for all these women. He charges an arm and a leg and gives them a diet to stick to and then a couple times a week they go out running the streets and he yells at them like a drill instructor. He charges like 75 dollars per person and there is like 15 of them running all the time every day. He has a ton of well paying clients all from a gimmick.
                Envy is ignorance, Imitation is suicide.
                -RWE

Comment

Compete, or do one of those transformation contests and hit you peak shape. Get pics taken..I have business cards printed up with a pic from one of my shows. I also got matching mailing labels. Give and send these to whoever you think of. Also build yourself a website. I have got several clients this way. For example, check mine out at www.greatbodiesfitness.com. The 500 word contest is a good idea too. I gotta get writing.

Comment

Working...
                  X