Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Photographer for Muscle Mag Tony Monchinski

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photographer for Muscle Mag Tony Monchinski

    I dont know how well you guys know all the different photographers, aside from Comstock and Pearl Bernal. When i was at Strong and Shapely this past weekend with Greg, he introduced me to Tony who is currently working for Muscle Mag. He's energetic as hell!!!! I dont now, i guess im just surprised at how young he was for a photographer, we talked for a while and he gave me a guided tour of the gym and showed me the Ronnie Coleman Dumbells, fucking sick!!!




    He said he's the East Coast corespondent for the mag. Why dont we steal him?? DO we have a East Coast specific guy?? Shit i was thinking i wonder if there could be a running east coast theme for gyms with photos in MD.. Say he travels from "hardcore gym to gym giving updates and taking pics... fucked if i know, im just a prick who loves this sport.. anyways, you might know Tony cuz hes on these boards as GHGut.

    Enough Ramblin, i just wanted to throw his name out there since he was such a cool dude that we all now..

    Thanks Tony!!!

    I got these pics he too... The one on the bottom is Justing Long, man that back is sick!! Tony, does Long train at Strong and Shapely?





    "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

  • #2
    You are too kind Not Dorian Yates. A pleasure meeting you and your wife this past weekend.

    I am primarily a writer (and not for bodybuilding mags; my books are available on Amazon.com) and a high school teacher but I take pics for the MuscleMag column and also for supplement companies.

    Jeff Long was travelling to S&S once every two weeks before the Nationals.

    Thanks brother.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GHGut View Post
      You are too kind Not Dorian Yates. A pleasure meeting you and your wife this past weekend.

      I am primarily a writer (and not for bodybuilding mags; my books are available on Amazon.com) and a high school teacher but I take pics for the MuscleMag column and also for supplement companies.

      Jeff Long was travelling to S&S once every two weeks before the Nationals.

      Thanks brother.

      LIAR! You look younger than me! lol
      "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

      Comment


      • #4
        Tony's a good guy. I met him last year while he was doing a story and photoshoot about my brother Dave and cousin Steve at Steve's Iron Sport Gym in PA.

        I know that many photographers don't like being on the OTHER end of the lens but Tony will most likely have a cameo in Raising the Bar 3 whether he likes it or not!! ;-)
        Check out my redesigned video samples page!
        http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

        Comment


        • #5
          Not Dorian Yates, just exactly WHO are saying F**K YOU to in that picture of you with Coleman's weights?? Us the viewers, Tony Monchinski or Ronnie?! ;-)
          Check out my redesigned video samples page!
          http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
            Not Dorian Yates, just exactly WHO are saying F**K YOU to in that picture of you with Coleman's weights?? Us the viewers, Tony Monchinski or Ronnie?! ;-)
            Valvalino..lol
            "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

            Comment


            • #7
              Tony took this of me. Its in this months MuscleMag Aprill 08
              TEAM MUSCLETECH

              Elite Prep Athlete


              www.thenextlevelnutrition.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by supermannpc View Post
                Tony took this of me. Its in this months MuscleMag Aprill 08
                Nice shot! You were at Iron Sport the day I was taping and will probably be in that segment in RTB3 as well.
                Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Not Dorian Yates View Post
                  LIAR! You look younger than me! lol
                  How old are you Not Dorian Yates? I'll be 36 next month. Still have all my faculties though!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by supermannpc View Post
                    Tony took this of me. Its in this months MuscleMag Aprill 08
                    Mike, I really feel you should have had the overall at your show and said so in the column. No disrespect to the winner. Are you doing the Nationals this fall?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                      Not Dorian Yates, just exactly WHO are saying F**K YOU to in that picture of you with Coleman's weights?? Us the viewers, Tony Monchinski or Ronnie?! ;-)
                      Those are some CRAZY dumbbells.
                      Not Dorian Yates...did you see Rodney Roller shoulder pressing the 175s for sets of 8-10 with PJ Braun handing him the dumbbell on Saturday at S&S? Crazy strong!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                        Nice shot! You were at Iron Sport the day I was taping and will probably be in that segment in RTB3 as well.
                        Nice man. Hey if you ever want to add some footage to any of your films just let me know. i would be more than happy. Im sure the gym owner wouldnt mind lol!
                        TEAM MUSCLETECH

                        Elite Prep Athlete


                        www.thenextlevelnutrition.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GHGut View Post
                          Mike, I really feel you should have had the overall at your show and said so in the column. No disrespect to the winner. Are you doing the Nationals this fall?
                          I feel that way too but oh well I had a good 2007. I just got a contract from Muscletech so things are going really well right now. Yes I am doing the 08 Nationals and Im still working with Fakhri Mubarak
                          TEAM MUSCLETECH

                          Elite Prep Athlete


                          www.thenextlevelnutrition.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A guy shoulder pressing 175s!!!!!!!! No damn way! I gotta see a vid of that shit.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by supermannpc View Post
                              Nice man. Hey if you ever want to add some footage to any of your films just let me know. i would be more than happy. Im sure the gym owner wouldnt mind lol!
                              Let me know the next time you are getting ready for a show. We'll meet at Iron Sport and make a workout clip for Youtube that will be better than 99% of the stuff out there! I'm serious.
                              Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                              http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X