Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne and limewire????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Terminator
    replied
    Originally posted by ChromeHearts View Post
    Ask Layne in his Q&A thread. He might know.
    LOL, that's a good answer.

But really, this thread has played itself out. The OP has now hopefully learned a lesson, and will hopefully either keep his filesharing activities private, or better yet pay for the vid if he really wants it.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• ChromeHearts
    replied
    Ask Layne in his Q&A thread. He might know.

Leave a comment:

• bhman6
    replied
    HAHAHAHA

dude you've been asking Layne a million questions about supplements and he willingly gave you his time to answer and you want to steal his DVD?

hude dick move IMO

quit starting worthless threads, go work another hour a week and buy the DVD

Leave a comment:

• Jason Newman
    replied
    damn didnt think it would be this big of a controversy, 1st things 1st, i do respect laybe but 40 bucks man, damn i dont pay that for much at all, thats almost a month of my supps, i'd love to see it but wont pay 40 for it, let alone ANYONES DVD, i cant think of a DVD that is worth 40, second, on the line oif supplements, i dont use much at all, dont ASSume that because i start quistion posts about supps tah it means i take them, i use Aminos, waxy, a multi, and creatine, so STFU

Leave a comment:

• Swede
    replied
    Originally posted by teiki View Post
    Pretty big difference here man.

-Most people who have music for download are rich already. Layne isn't nearly as rich as them.
    -This guy is asking this on a message board where Layne posts, that's just rude. He can do whatever he wants privately, but don't come on here and publicly ask...
    - I personally buy most of my music on itunes or in the store, especially if I really respect the artist. For example, I'm gonna buy Dr. Dre's Detox. But I don't mind downloading things like "Soulja Boy" because I don't respect them as much and will probably only listen to it a few times.
    LOL, So whoever you Dont respect you think its fine to "steal" from?

hahaha

I dont respect Layne so its fine for me to DL the video right? hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Ironman19871
    replied
    Wow. If I were you, I'd apologize right away and ask for everyone to stop posting in this thread. It's not like Layne is a millioinare. If you like him, support him. Ask a friend if they want to split the cost and share it or something along those lines...

We bodybuilders, among all people, know that in order to get what you want, you got to put something in yourself.

Leave a comment:

• teiki
    replied
    Originally posted by basskiller View Post
    Ron I can see where your coming from..And respect your views
    But may I ask? Have you ever downloaded any music off the net before?
    If not..Kudos for being a man of principle..
    If you have, can you please tell me the difference?
    Just curious?

actually this goes to anyone
    Pretty big difference here man.

-Most people who have music for download are rich already. Layne isn't nearly as rich as them.
    -This guy is asking this on a message board where Layne posts, that's just rude. He can do whatever he wants privately, but don't come on here and publicly ask...
    - I personally buy most of my music on itunes or in the store, especially if I really respect the artist. For example, I'm gonna buy Dr. Dre's Detox. But I don't mind downloading things like "Soulja Boy" because I don't respect them as much and will probably only listen to it a few times.

Leave a comment:

• joey84
    replied
    layne who? if its layne norton then i don't need his dvd.

npc competitor

Team Synergy Advanced Nutrition

Leave a comment:

• basskiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Seriously, he spent time, effort, and money to make that DVD - I think it's pretty disrespectful to start a thread asking about how to get it for free.
    Ron I can see where your coming from..And respect your views
    But may I ask? Have you ever downloaded any music off the net before?
    If not..Kudos for being a man of principle..
    If you have, can you please tell me the difference?
    Just curious?

actually this goes to anyone

Leave a comment:

• Lunarisx718
    replied
    support Layne man! the guy gives you great information on the dvd, the least you can do is pay for it. I did and it was well worth it

Leave a comment:

• Swede
    replied
    Originally posted by desibaba View Post
    Dude use bittorrent. I just got Justin Harris' shit from it along with Kevin's M3 and just finished From Jay 2 Z . Now i just need to find myself the True Protein DC training vid lol

Thanks, dl it right now, aint he that strong guy?

Leave a comment:

• gravitywgy
    replied
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tIxM2xA3utc

Leave a comment:

• old.novice
    replied
    link to a preview?

Leave a comment:

• desibaba
    replied
    Dude use bittorrent. I just got Justin Harris' shit from it along with Kevin's M3 and just finished From Jay 2 Z . Now i just need to find myself the True Protein DC training vid lol

Leave a comment:

• youngmusclejock
    replied
    Wow you have balls for posting this. ESP on a forum where he has a thread on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X