Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

X-mas Gift Ideas for Bodybuilders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumping Iron on DvD

Comment

I have the original VHS for pumping iron. I wonder if it's worth anything?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.genetics View Post
        I have the original VHS for pumping iron. I wonder if it's worth anything?

dude,thats a souvenir,the older it gets,the more expensive it will be.keep it 10-20 years more and you will get maybach for this vhs :P

Comment

How about a gift card to Dr. Blau!

DrBlau
          914-428-4700
          www.cosmetic-md.com
          www.gynecomastia-md.com
          anabolicsociety.com

Comment

Shit guys, a few months ago I started training the really hot 45 year old cougar at my gym. One thing lead to another and we started sleeping together on the side. She bought me $1000.00 worth of gear and a Breitling Watch. All I had to do was be her boy toy and go to functions and social events with her. It was really cool and she has become a very good friend. My new girlfriend supports me a lot to. She asked what i wanted for X-mas and i said GH, half kidding and she called my guy and ordered a kit. Got it in the other day and was a little bewildered...LOL She was upset because she wanted to surprise me..LOL. She is a great girl though

Comment

A subscription to MD of course
              I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Originally posted by tjm7275 View Post
                Shit guys, a few months ago I started training the really hot 45 year old cougar at my gym. One thing lead to another and we started sleeping together on the side. She bought me $1000.00 worth of gear and a Breitling Watch. All I had to do was be her boy toy and go to functions and social events with her. It was really cool and she has become a very good friend. My new girlfriend supports me a lot to. She asked what i wanted for X-mas and i said GH, half kidding and she called my guy and ordered a kit. Got it in the other day and was a little bewildered...LOL She was upset because she wanted to surprise me..LOL. She is a great girl though
                if my girl found my kit she would prolly divorce me and toss it in the trash. needless to say .... im jelous.
                Train Hard...Eat Hard...Rest...Repeat

Comment

^X2
                  I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Every time I start dating a girl I am upfront with them about my steroid use. For some reason most automatically assume I juice anyway which is wrong but what can you do. I don't mention it right away because they seem i am pretty nice and soft spoken and they have it in the heads about roid rage and bullshit like that. When i tell them i juice, i take a few to explain it to them and now i show them Bigger, Stronger, Faster and once they see the docs talking they are all cool with it. My new girl was so intrigued by it she wanted some clen to tone up. I would rather be honest then lie, because you always get nabbed eventually.....

Comment

Every time I start dating a girl I am upfront with them about my steroid use. For some reason most automatically assume I juice anyway which is wrong but what can you do. I don't mention it right away because they seem i am pretty nice and soft spoken and they have it in the heads about roid rage and bullshit like that. When i tell them i juice, i take a few to explain it to them and now i show them Bigger, Stronger, Faster and once they see the docs talking they are all cool with it. My new girl was so intrigued by it she wanted some clen to tone up. I would rather be honest then lie, because you always get nabbed eventually.....
                      Of course! You are right, if it's a secret and she finds out, WAY WORSE than if you discussed if from the start.

Comment

My buddy tried gear for the first time a few months ago. I got him a 10 week cycle of Prop, showed him how to do it and sent him on his way. Helped him whenever he needed it and everything. Well his girl found out and flipped out and dumped him. 5 year relationship ruined over a harmless cycle of prop. I had to eat a shit sandwich for him and called his girl, took her to dinner and explained in great detail everything I know about Steroids. Then she came over my house and we watched Bigger, Stronger, Faster.... then we had sex..JKJKJKJKJKJK, just for laughs everyone!!!. But after all that she finally gave him another chance but she still does not trust him 100%. She was more pissed about being lied to than anything. I have found if you take the time to explain steroids to people and use facts not theories they tend to come around... Education is Key with Gear everyone!!! Thats why I think that movie is almost a godsend. It is very informative and when you have respected doctors saying there ok done right, it makes people rethink things. Steroids have the worst rep because of the US Propaganda machine. All the lame ass movies about roid rage... Cracks me up. I ran almost 4500mg's a week at one point and never hurt or flipped out on anyone

Comment

My buddy tried gear for the first time a few months ago. I got him a 10 week cycle of Prop, showed him how to do it and sent him on his way. Helped him whenever he needed it and everything. Well his girl found out and flipped out and dumped him. 5 year relationship ruined over a harmless cycle of prop. I had to eat a shit sandwich for him and called his girl, took her to dinner and explained in great detail everything I know about Steroids. Then she came over my house and we watched Bigger, Stronger, Faster.... then we had sex..JKJKJKJKJKJK, just for laughs everyone!!!. But after all that she finally gave him another chance but she still does not trust him 100%. She was more pissed about being lied to than anything. I have found if you take the time to explain steroids to people and use facts not theories they tend to come around... Education is Key with Gear everyone!!! Thats why I think that movie is almost a godsend. It is very informative and when you have respected doctors saying there ok done right, it makes people rethink things. Steroids have the worst rep because of the US Propaganda machine. All the lame ass movies about roid rage... Cracks me up. I ran almost 4500mg's a week at one point and never hurt or flipped out on anyone
                          You make some very good points, but the fact remains that they are still illegal, which is plenty enough to drive ALOT of women away.

Comment

the only bad part when admitting is the first sentence: i take steroids! there face and emotions immediatly sky rocket and your praying she gives you a chance to explain. thats the hard part.
                            "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

Have her get on here and do her own research, on the boards, not the media crap! Back to the x mas present thread.........I know my man wants boxing shoes for leg and calf day. My parents buy him the MD subscription so that's all covered.

Comment

There not always illegal WBB, but if your not prescibed them thats another lie...Sucks
                                I can only speak form experience and don't wanna act like a shrink here. i guess I have been lucky but I am always honest because living that lie sucks especially if you have a great girl who you are madly in love with. WBB bro, you and I have talked, don't people ccuse you of being gased up, maybe even when your not. I was natural 2 years ago and still heard the steroid whispers at the gym. Now i guess its obvious for the most part.. Every girl I have dated lately has asked me. I always say what do you think? Or I say you think I am on steroids???? Shit thanks a lot!!!!. If a relationship starts i always bring it up and lay it down for them, but only after we have at least got to the point where i would consider her a friend. In my personal experience as long as you explain it to them and show them your educated on the subject they look at it differently. I was with jess, my current for a month before i told her. We dated and hung out quite a bit and had fun and laughs. Then i told her i juice and the first thing she was worried about was roid rage. I said I have been on them the whole time i have known you, have I ever been mean or flipped out. It makes them double take, it really does. Just my opinion though everyone...

Comment

Working...
                                X