Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

X-mas Gift Ideas for Bodybuilders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A stocking full of 'juice'
    Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

Tickets to the ARNOLD CLASSIC! Ive got mine!

Comment

Originally posted by tjm7275 View Post
        Shit guys, a few months ago I started training the really hot 45 year old cougar at my gym. One thing lead to another and we started sleeping together on the side. She bought me $1000.00 worth of gear and a Breitling Watch. All I had to do was be her boy toy and go to functions and social events with her. It was really cool and she has become a very good friend. My new girlfriend supports me a lot to. She asked what i wanted for X-mas and i said GH, half kidding and she called my guy and ordered a kit. Got it in the other day and was a little bewildered...LOL She was upset because she wanted to surprise me..LOL. She is a great girl though

dude that so cool you guys trust eachother and she supports what ever you have a passion for ... now thats a true MRS right there my brother..

man she brought you GH thats a nice gift .. plus its safe and your staying healthy....

but i want a mrs that hits the gym aleast 5 days a week a lives a healthy lifestlye so i can relate to her ..AKA fitness competitor!!!
        you know why you are training, if you dont get out !

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
          I took it as being an actual lump of coal, not a diamond. Would you REALLY fly to NY just to be outside the ceremony? Not sure how tight you are with either of them, but that could be borderline stalker-ish!
          Nah, lol.... just smack talkin. But yeah, John is cool. Always has been, even before I met him here. Wendy? Pffft... how much more perfect can you get? Next to Sally, of course
          "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

I got Arnold tickets the VIP ones and gym bag plus clothes she's the best hell she supports me so much that she even pins me 4 times a week. So im very lucky

Comment

Comment

4 pgs into the thread and nobody suggests the perfect gift yet? Hmm, you folks are slipping.

An off season "wellness" pro from Brazil , on all 4's under the tree with a bow on her butt!
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                X