Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone.
Just as a friendly reminder between December 7th thru December 8th, the forum will be undergoing an upgrade and service may be disrupted for a period of time. This maintenance will be done at a time that will impact traffic the least, but offer huge benefits. Especially with the Olympia right around the corner.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Best
Jen


PS Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ronnie recovering from latest surgery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Does anyone know why he had surgery
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

      That chiro is clearly a moron...

      Actually, I messaged Ron and the chiro/kiniesiologist is FAR from a moron. My spine was pretty screwed up (surgery, cervical fusion) and he has helped me tremendously. He and I got to talking about training which led to talking about RC. Can he make him “normal”? Doubtful but I’d bet he can help. He’s pretty jacked himself and I think he competed at one time.

      Comment


      • #33
        Ain't nothing but a peanut

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Exathi View Post
          Does anyone know why he had surgery
          replaced the "cups" in his previously replaced hips....

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Bob S View Post


            Actually, I messaged Ron and the chiro/kiniesiologist is FAR from a moron. My spine was pretty screwed up (surgery, cervical fusion) and he has helped me tremendously. He and I got to talking about training which led to talking about RC. Can he make him “normal”? Doubtful but I’d bet he can help. He’s pretty jacked himself and I think he competed at one time.
            I don't mean to be so dismissive and its no knock on you personally but Ron has been seeing a chiro since the mid 90's......

            Ronnie has severe degenerative disease, in the bone, in the joints, it will all be wasting away, there is no coming back from this type of state....

            I always wish Ronnie all the best but we must be realistic.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

              I don't mean to be so dismissive and its no knock on you personally but Ron has been seeing a chiro since the mid 90's......

              Ronnie has severe degenerative disease, in the bone, in the joints, it will all be wasting away, there is no coming back from this type of state....

              I always wish Ronnie all the best but we must be realistic.
              Point taken but I have degenerative disc disease and have been seeing chiros probably longer than RC. This guy is different. Will he heal him? NO but I'd bet he'll make him as good as can be. FWIW, most MDs are full of beans IMO. After one or two surgeries, if you're not significantly better, they won't help you. Don't worry, I don't take things personally. It's a online forum for God's sake. I like reading others opinions whether they agree with me or not. Be well my friend.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Bob S View Post
                After one or two surgeries, if you're not significantly better, they won't help you.
                Unfortunately, this seems to be true for Ronnie.
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Bob S View Post

                  Point taken but I have degenerative disc disease and have been seeing chiros probably longer than RC. This guy is different. Will he heal him? NO but I'd bet he'll make him as good as can be. FWIW, most MDs are full of beans IMO. After one or two surgeries, if you're not significantly better, they won't help you. Don't worry, I don't take things personally. It's a online forum for God's sake. I like reading others opinions whether they agree with me or not. Be well my friend.
                  I totally agree re MD's you cannot go in and just trust them... and yeah if two surgeries haven't helped walking away from them is probably the best.

                  look at ronnie now, he's had how many surgeries? Over 12? I've lost count. At this point there is no doubt the Drs are just going around in circles with him not really even helping the situation and a lot of the mess they have created also.

                  I think it's just that bad he is desperate and they (the MD's) are the only people dumb enough to keep offering him any "solutions" to his very bad situation, so he keeps trying again and again thinking things might change.



                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I'm also concerned about his admitted opioid use. He's such a lovely man and I hate to see him go down like this.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Bob S View Post
                      I'm also concerned about his admitted opioid use. He's such a lovely man and I hate to see him go down like this.
                      Yeah he's hooked for sure....

                      that recent interview with the Arab looking dude with two first names, he seemed high as a kite.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

                        Yeah he's hooked for sure....

                        that recent interview with the Arab looking dude with two first names, he seemed high as a kite.
                        That’s the one I saw also.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0X1FmZfMWA

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X