Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

    He is also balanced with good proportions. Trains like Brits Luke/James/Jordan. I really really rate this guy. I see a pro card and I see an Olympia spot next year.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by GeorgeUK; July 18, 2020, 06:01 PM.
    *Brotherhood of iron *

  • #2
    I dunno about the Olympia, he's as big as shit but hasn't been getting in great shape, he also has some off shots/ proportions the ab and thigh is not good, his obliques are a problem already.

    I agree though he will go pro very soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      The amateurs with Olympia potential are the ones people say "Can he make classic?"

      Comment


      • #4
        Screenshot_2020-07-19 Nick the Mutant Walker ( nick_walker39) • Instagram photos and videos(1).pngScreenshot_2020-07-19 Nick the Mutant Walker ( nick_walker39) • Instagram photos and videos.png

        Olympia potential as in qualify

        Previously I touted Nathan and Luke
        Owen Powell for classic but he's coming back after layoff

        Watch this space. His front dbl impresses and he's been working on reducing his waist
        Last edited by GeorgeUK; July 19, 2020, 03:05 AM.
        *Brotherhood of iron *

        Comment


        • #5
          There were some strange things distorting his physique, I hope he stops doing it. He also grew too fast and out of control, but he doesn't need to be big until he's pro.
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
            Screenshot_2020-07-19 Nick the Mutant Walker ( nick_walker39) • Instagram photos and videos(1).pngScreenshot_2020-07-19 Nick the Mutant Walker ( nick_walker39) • Instagram photos and videos.png

            Olympia potential as in qualify

            Previously I touted Nathan and Luke
            Owen Powell for classic but he's coming back after layoff

            Watch this space. His front dbl impresses and he's been working on reducing his waist
            Jansen is his coach. I truly hope this kid has a long career and gets with a different coach.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

              Jansen is his coach. I truly hope this kid has a long career and gets with a different coach.
              Yes, he would do/look better with a different coach.

              These young guys need to learn to take their time, it seems Jansen has learnt nothing from his past with Dallas.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                He is also balanced with good proportions. Trains like Brits Luke/James/Jordan. I really really rate this guy. I see a pro card and I see an Olympia spot next year.
                Nick walker in the most muscular shoot is off the chartz,

                He is going for the win at the north americans .

                I really like him, but going from loosing to ZACK MERKEL LAST YEAR

                TO qualify to the olympia in only 2 years ?? this might be a little optimisic ?? but we will hope ..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by a.j View Post

                  Nick walker in the most muscular shoot is off the chartz,

                  He is going for the win at the north americans .

                  I really like him, but going from loosing to ZACK MERKEL LAST YEAR

                  TO qualify to the olympia in only 2 years ?? this might be a little optimisic ?? but we will hope ..

                  Zack was better last year. He really exposed Nick's waist and Zack's condition was much better

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nick keeps getting better and better - this will be his year.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      NIcks a Beast and a potential threat in the future

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Big dude. Doesnt seem like the sharpest tack in the box but just massive. For some reason I get a flashback to Eddie Robinsons physique when I see this guy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                          Zack was better last year. He really exposed Nick's waist and Zack's condition was much better
                          This!!
                          http://betionastore.es/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

                            Yes, he would do/look better with a different coach.

                            These young guys need to learn to take their time, it seems Jansen has learnt nothing from his past with Dallas.
                            Everyone wants it NOW and nobody has patience
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fella Finn

                              Do Zack have a very poor definition in his arms or is it just the lighting that's blurring the lines?
                              His tan wasn't great, nick had great colour at that show...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X