Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
    Well.... Nick got a taste of what IFBB Pro bodybuilding is all about! (It gets worse on the Arnold or Olympia stage) ... he did great/ humbled a bit so he can focus on improving (his posing front lat spread is bad ... place hands fists Lower on his waist ) ...more quad sweep ... bigger chest ... condition was outstanding!
    Actually getting in with a top posing coach would help him so much.
    *Brotherhood of iron *

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

      Actually getting in with a top posing coach would help him so much.
      He needs Kenny Wallach. That will make a huge difference.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

        He needs Kenny Wallach. That will make a huge difference.
        His presentation is rudimentary at best.

        btw James H is doing the British pro show in 2 and half weeks.Early 2021 qualification then a year to prep. I'm 100% going to be there. May be doing something at it...
        That or Rumania an option for Nick?
        *Brotherhood of iron *

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

          His presentation is rudimentary at best.

          btw James H is doing the British pro show in 2 and half weeks.Early 2021 qualification then a year to prep. I'm 100% going to be there. May be doing something at it...
          That or Rumania an option for Nick?
          I heard actually before you did. I'm extremely stoked that going to be there. Great idea the points would help Romania may be better. I cant see Nick beating James. James is one a mission and I can't see him losing in front of the home crowd

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

            His presentation is rudimentary at best.

            btw James H is doing the British pro show in 2 and half weeks.Early 2021 qualification then a year to prep. I'm 100% going to be there. May be doing something at it...
            That or Rumania an option for Nick?
            Clever move from James... At this point he's in shape why not, there's greater benefit in getting the early qualification for 2021 and the time he gets from Olympia to Olympia.

            James will win, he will smoke walker.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

              Clever move from James... At this point he's in shape why not, there's greater benefit in getting the early qualification for 2021 and the time he gets from Olympia to Olympia.

              James will win, he will smoke walker.
              The long off season will do him good. This years Arnold will be interesting the short turn around

              Comment


              • He needs to improve some of his posing tho, standing in line with back facing judges was kinda terrible. (stood on his toes, shivering)

                Comment


                • He said he and Jansen will work on his posing. That is just stupid. Get someone qualified to do it.
                  *Brotherhood of iron *

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                    He said he and Jansen will work on his posing. That is just stupid. Get someone qualified to do it.
                    Jansen doesn't want someone who knows a thing or two having Nick's ear. Why else would he not increase Nick's chances with a better posing coach.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                      He said he and Jansen will work on his posing. That is just stupid. Get someone qualified to do it.
                      It is interesting when 99% just gym rats and bodybuilding fans can see what some pro is doing wrong during posing, but his "guru" watches his clients posing and doesn't see anything wrong lol.. I think it is because once you are really good. Everyone around that good bodybuilider is just "yes" man.. Nobody will not say to him that he is doing this or that wrong..

                      Comment


                      • I will never understand why bodybuilders need trainers to learn how to pose. It is quite easy to look at photos and videos of other athletes and try different angles and postures to see where they are most favorable for your type of body, what poses have to hide and which ones to show, etc.
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                          I will never understand why bodybuilders need trainers to learn how to pose. It is quite easy to look at photos and videos of other athletes and try different angles and postures to see where they are most favorable for your type of body, what poses have to hide and which ones to show, etc.
                          Talking out of your ass again. Some people have an amazing eye and a few small tweaks can make all the difference in the world especially on the pro level. If not an actual coach someone a training partner to watch and give tips. You cant see your own back shots. Maybe you'd understand more if you actually competed

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                            Talking out of your ass again. Some people have an amazing eye and a few small tweaks can make all the difference in the world especially on the pro level. If not an actual coach someone a training partner to watch and give tips. You cant see your own back shots. Maybe you'd understand more if you actually competed
                            You can record yourself with a video or take photos to see your back shots.

                            Decades ago there were no pose trainers, no chemical gurus, and no waist-reducing devices. Bodybuilders could do all of this on their own, or with the casual collaboration of a partner. That is very different from hiring people for each element of the process.

                            But if you pay for a some guru, he should be able to provide all the tricks, support and wisdom, not just the drug protocols.
                            http://betionastore.es/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                              You can record yourself with a video or take photos to see your back shots.

                              Decades ago there were no pose trainers, no chemical gurus, and no waist-reducing devices. Bodybuilders could do all of this on their own, or with the casual collaboration of a partner. That is very different from hiring people for each element of the process.

                              But if you pay for a some guru, he should be able to provide all the tricks, support and wisdom, not just the drug protocols.
                              A Jansen sucks that's been established he cant even do proper drug protocols. His diets are questionable any one on 10 to 20 units of gh will burn fat and add tissue. The guys in the 70's really didn't look great. No legs weak conditioning Arnold could pose and a few others.

                              Also why does it burn your ass so much that someone hires help ? So do you think those FBB's you worship should do there own make up and hair? And for your info waist trainers have been around since the 1950's there are ads of Larry Scott, Arnold and others wearing them.

                              I personally pose my clients as well as giving advice on stage presence well the men. Women I send to a posing coach

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fella Finn

                                If you really believe posing is that simple I challenge you to try it out for yourself.
                                It's not that simple. You are right. We are talking a top level bodybuilder trying to go even higher. A novice entering his first show can do the rudimentary stuff. In the 90s I coached posing often to gym members (I won several best poser awards at shows). It was compulsory poses first, then it took 1-2hrs to sort out a routine. Rehearsing it was another thing. However, there are coaches who just do this to make a living and are way above anything I could teach. Having a mirror and a camera does virtually nothing to someone who is a very poor poser.
                                *Brotherhood of iron *

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X