Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight off out of memory (I'm sure there is much more than this)

Remember I started this thread because I am a huge fan...

Nick's posing
    Standing Relaxed front - first impression is that he does the 'riding motorbike' arms (too high and too up). Feet stance looks awkward and maybe too wide. I'd experiment with how high he has his chest as it maybe lengthens his torso
    Standing relaxed side and rear - pretty good

All front poses - that feet stance looks too wide and needs experimenting with. I'd be surprised if his existing positioning is perfect

Front lat spread - needs more work. Hand may be too high.

General demeanour - His expressions are neutral. You don't want that. You want to look assertive/confident/happy.

That's just touching on it.

If Nick was the best poser onstage it may have been a different ball game in Chicago.
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
      Straight off out of memory (I'm sure there is much more than this)

Remember I started this thread because I am a huge fan...

Nick's posing
      Standing Relaxed front - first impression is that he does the 'riding motorbike' arms (too high and too up). Feet stance looks awkward and maybe too wide. I'd experiment with how high he has his chest as it maybe lengthens his torso
      Standing relaxed side and rear - pretty good

All front poses - that feet stance looks too wide and needs experimenting with. I'd be surprised if his existing positioning is perfect

Front lat spread - needs more work. Hand may be too high.

General demeanour - His expressions are neutral. You don't want that. You want to look assertive/confident/happy.

That's just touching on it.

If Nick was the best poser onstage it may have been a different ball game in Chicago.
      Great break down George. I agree across the board. I know why hes keeping his legs far apart. He has been told or thinks it gives him more of an X .

Kenny Wallach could fix him straight away. The man has an amazing eye and is highly sought after for hit. Hell he could call Ron Harris who's a damn fine posing coach as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Great break down George. I agree across the board. I know why hes keeping his legs far apart. He has been told or thinks it gives him more of an X .

Kenny Wallach could fix him straight away. The man has an amazing eye and is highly sought after for hit. Hell he could call Ron Harris who's a damn fine posing coach as well
        just reach out to the man everyone loves to hate, Shawn Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by kanon View Post

just reach out to the man everyone loves to hate, Shawn Ray.
          I don't think he is coach material. You'd actually have to want the person to improve.
          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

I don't think he is coach material. You'd actually have to want the person to improve.
            he did help flex out for the 97arnold

Comment

he did help flex out for the 97arnold
              Oxyginated air?
              *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Originally posted by Fella Finn
                Terrence Ruffin is another super talented guy but I guess he could be considered as a posing guru. Who by the way also lives in Florida if I am not mistaken?
                He is very good.
                *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Originally posted by Fella Finn
                  Terrence Ruffin is another super talented guy but I guess he could be considered as a posing guru. Who by the way also lives in Florida if I am not mistaken?
                  sounds perfect, would be wise of Nick to seek out help from him.

Comment

A Jansen sucks that's been established he cant even do proper drug protocols. His diets are questionable any one on 10 to 20 units of gh will burn fat and add tissue. The guys in the 70's really didn't look great. No legs weak conditioning Arnold could pose and a few others.

Also why does it burn your ass so much that someone hires help ? So do you think those FBB's you worship should do there own make up and hair? And for your info waist trainers have been around since the 1950's there are ads of Larry Scott, Arnold and others wearing them.

I personally pose my clients as well as giving advice on stage presence well the men. Women I send to a posing coach
                    Lmfao, sure, fitness scams have always existed, Arnold advertised a magic bracelet.

strong-arms.jpg?resize=600%2C800&ssl=1.jpg

My ideal of being human is independent, therefore, I will not value those who have a team in their corner for each part of the process in the same way as someone who does it on his own.
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Beti you are showing your ignorance yet again. Waist trainers work. How do you think Roelly brought in his waist? Female competitors, mpd and classic guys live in them. Many big open guys do too they just don't like to admit it. Before you argue I actually know many pros and national level amateurs. I've coached a few once again you are punching above your weight class

Comment

Beti you are showing your ignorance yet again. Waist trainers work. How do you think Roelly brought in his waist? Female competitors, mpd and classic guys live in them. Many big open guys do too they just don't like to admit it. Before you argue I actually know many pros and national level amateurs. I've coached a few once again you are punching above your weight class
                        practicing his vacuum and actually focusing on his waist helped bring his waist down.
                        sure a waist trainer can help, but there was a lot more to Roelly bringing his waist in than a waist trainer.

Comment

• Staying away from certain exercises.... no direct oblique work... focusing on digestion and gut health.... steering clear of certain foods etc .., there are many aspects to bringing in the waistline/ getting rid of the “gut”/distended stomach ... a Waist trainer is certainly one of them (it “ain’t “ going to hurt!)
                          http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

practicing his vacuum and actually focusing on his waist helped bring his waist down.
                            sure a waist trainer can help, but there was a lot more to Roelly bringing his waist in than a waist trainer.
                            Definitely a vac is great for control but doesn't help with the taper. For BB's the waist trainer helps to atrophy the obliques

Comment

• One thing that got me watching nick at the Chicago pro was how he expected to be in the middle from the start and was pissed at being on the end...

You can see everytime the judges made a change he steps to go to the middle as he was expecting that was the inevitable call for him to the centre.... Some ego the kid has.

Comment

• He needs a break^

Comment

Working...
                                X