Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

    Zack was better last year. He really exposed Nick's waist and Zack's condition was much better
    Agree also, it was close but zack had him. The waist is a problem for him.

    Comment


    • #17


      Nice interview
      *Brotherhood of iron *

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Fella Finn

        Out of curiosity, if you could choose anyone for him, who would you pick?
        Chris Aceto or Patrick T

        Comment


        • #19
          That is a big boy
          I stop me....no one else does.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Fella Finn

            Out of curiosity, if you could choose anyone for him, who would you pick?
            I'd pick MD's own Goon lol...

            But am Srs, I bet he'd lose the tren tan!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Fella Finn

              Okay. And because I am usually pretty critical as you guys might have noticed I'm gonna ask a follow-up question.
              Is this because of his lack (probably not the best word) knowledge in some area or something else? If I remember correctly he has a degree in exercise science or something similar so I'd assume he knows a bit of setting up training plans and stuff like that.
              First off a degree doesn't teach you shit about bodybuilding prep, you learn from doing prep yourself and seeing how the body responds, or other peoples preps and how their body responds....

              you can't effectively do studies for this effect as every individual has their own wide ranging physiological response to all the different bodybuilding stimuli, eg drugs, diet, training styles, volumes etc, cardio, etc etc etc...the list goes on.

              So studies and formal styles of education are not meaningful compared to in the trenches experience. A study is only effective at finding trends in datasets as they use sample sizes greater than 1. In a bodybuilding prep your sample size is 1, nothing else matters except the individual in the prep and due to the interindividual differences that I just mentioned knowing a group trend is very frequently not applicable to an individual's response.

              I hope that makes sense?

              Comment


              • #22
                as for Jansen he over cooked Dallas and seems to be doing the same routine with other guys, I have heard bad things about him as a coach.

                I don't know him personally but also in interviews he seems to always have an answer, which is not great as he implies he knows everything. When you think like this you don't learn from your mistakes, which is clearly not good.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                  as for Jansen he over cooked Dallas and seems to be doing the same routine with other guys, I have heard bad things about him as a coach.
                  No forget Compton, in one moment Matt had the best 2 white guys.
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

                    I'd pick MD's own Goon lol...

                    But am Srs, I bet he'd lose the tren tan!
                    Thanks brother, Jansen ruins physiques Iain and Derik Oslan most recently. Both have left him and are doing much better. Shit Jansen Revive brand is caught up in a label claim scandal was we speak. Check Meadows ' IG for more info there. Boy wonder blocks anybody on social media who disagrees with him

                    He tried to have me booted from a Facebook group for daring to question him. Look up EPO and blood clots

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Fella Finn

                      Did Matt also coach Compton?
                      Right, they had a thread in this board, they were very active.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                        Right, they had a thread in this board, they were very active.
                        Oh sorry, it was Dallas who had the thread shared with Matt.

                        Justin had his own Q&A thread, I think he went from Rambon to Jansen, and this burned him.
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                          Thanks brother, Jansen ruins physiques Iain and Derik Oslan most recently. Both have left him and are doing much better. Shit Jansen Revive brand is caught up in a label claim scandal was we speak. Check Meadows ' IG for more info there. Boy wonder blocks anybody on social media who disagrees with him

                          He tried to have me booted from a Facebook group for daring to question him. Look up EPO and blood clots
                          EPO use in bbing is one thing that we have spoken about, and that Jensen uses it has always blown my mind. Him using it in protocols is extremely irresponsible.

                          Epo use is dangerous in enhanced bodybuilders and should NEVER be used.
                          Last edited by harmankardon; July 22, 2020, 10:45 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Fella Finn

                            Makes sense and that was not the point. My point is he has a formal education which should have some value.
                            And I was not talking about bodybuilding prepping because that isn't even a subject you can really study, any other way than just doing it and learning from experience.

                            I do agree on that practical experience is, if not even more at least as important as book wisdom.
                            I just pointed out why the value of formal education is not great compared to experience, that was the point of my post. Which I have explained to you.

                            What i wrote is relevant to all areas of bodybuilding coaching not just prep.

                            sometimes just listen and don't try argue, you always try reframe your position to look like you know what's up, you don't need to do this.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

                              EPO use in bbing is one thing that we have spoken about, and that Jensen uses it has always blown my mind. Him using it in protocols is extremely irresponsible.

                              Epo use is dangerous in enhanced bodybuilders and should NEVER be used.
                              Agree! EPO is lethal.

                              If you IV it too quick boom, heart attack.
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                EPO should be the only dangerous drug that bodybuilders never used or needed, you must give credit to whoever had the idea to add it to the stack of his clients.
                                http://betionastore.es/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X