Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

epo
    not good
    cyclists used to do cardio in middle of the night to avoid death
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
      epo
      not good
      Jansen never gets called on his shit. Shawn Ray went after Chad. It was a personal thing there, I'm not saying Chad never had issues. Dallas wasn't on Chad.

Let's not forget over 200 units of slin daily. In my opinion he's dangerous. Shit what do I know I'm a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn

Wtf!?!
        I wonder what' was his carbohydrate intake?
        It would have to be over 2k grams to be remotely safe even with a long acting insulin and a short acting. I know some guys claim 50units of long acting lantus am and pm is completely safe. I however disagree

Comment

epo
          not good
          Yeah this is before they realised they needed to take a thinner, and those guys were about as fit and healthy as a person can be. There were one or two pro's who died in their sleep, in their mid 20's at the time.

bodybuilders on grams of gear already have jacked hematocrits and tick just about every heart attack risk factor there is already, to add epo on that is craziness. And as mentioned already there's minimal to no benefit anyway.

If your so unfit you can't get through a gym session there is a health issue that needs to be addressed, adding epo is a bandaid solution that only acts to compound the problems big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

It would have to be over 2k grams to be remotely safe even with a long acting insulin and a short acting. I know some guys claim 50units of long acting lantus am and pm is completely safe. I however disagree
            200units... I really don't see what such stupid dosages of insulin are achieving either. Imagine how bloated and shit you feel trying to do that everyday, no thanks.

20 units of humalog was enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

200units... I really don't see what such stupid dosages of insulin are achieving either. Imagine how bloated and shit you feel trying to do that everyday, no thanks.

20 units of humalog was enough for me!
              It's the more is better mentality. Remember the Jansen Dallas diet thread 8 meals with really high carbs? When you look at with new eyes it's easy to see through it. Boy genius my arse.

Comment

Let me put it this way, take a look at nursing manual first and see what SICK people need to use. Maybe that would give you some rough idea of what a HEALTHY person needs.
                That’s the problem, “healthy people” don’t need it.
                I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

It's the more is better mentality. Remember the Jansen Dallas diet thread 8 meals with really high carbs? When you look at with new eyes it's easy to see through it. Boy genius my arse.
                  Yea for sure, lol....

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

That’s the problem, “healthy people” don’t need it.
                    This!
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

Nick walker in the most muscular shoot is off the chartz,

He is going for the win at the north americans .

I really like him, but going from loosing to ZACK MERKEL LAST YEAR

TO qualify to the olympia in only 2 years ?? this might be a little optimisic ?? but we will hope ..

Zack has so much potential and appears to be taking his time putting on mass

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Nick is already maxed out. Yes he will win his pro card but will he improve I doubt it. His structural issues will be exposed in a pro line up.

Comment

Nick is already maxed out. Yes he will win his pro card but will he improve I doubt it. His structural issues will be exposed in a pro line up.
                          I noticed a longer torso. Makes me look at Luke's potential and think it's so sad. His structure and ability to put on muscle was unreal.
                          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

I noticed a longer torso. Makes me look at Luke's potential and think it's so sad. His structure and ability to put on muscle was unreal.
                            Physically Luke had it all. His death was tragic in so many ways bodybuilding being the least. I know you agree

Comment

I'm constantly second guessing this, especially now after the release of the latest back double which is super friggin impressive. Kinda reminds me off Phil Heath back double biceps pose.
                              Nick has that freak factor effect in his physique and some judges like that. Maybe hitting some poses slightly differently would help him to make some of those weaknesses less noticeable.
                              Again not an expert just my two cents on the topic.

Dennis Wolf had a long torso too but he didn't do too bad now, did he?
                              I know, at the end of the day it's all just speculation but I think it just makes this that more exciting, and that's exactly what this sport needs more of, excitement!
                              Nick claims 5"7 so that means 5"6. Wolf was tall I think the long waist will give him more of a Nicolas V look. Then add the wide waist

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Zack can be the new Wolf!
                                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                                X