Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jansen comes across ok in interviews.
    Is risky protocols the issue?
    Supplement juggerypokery?
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
      Jansen comes across ok in interviews.
      Is risky protocols the issue?
      Supplement juggerypokery?
      That's part of it. Lack of knowledge is another. Iain was having a down season last year switches to Patrick Tuor and a month later gave Luke a battle in Tampa. We all know who good Luke was. Jansen struggles bring people in. I've seen his protocols absolute madness mate. The body rebels against the toxicity. 60 mg of superdrol the last four weeks mixed with winny and halo. It's amazing anyone's liver was functional. Check Iain's content pics with Jansen then with Patrick completely different look in a matter of weeks. Any fool can give large protocols add high slin and gh growth will happen for awhile. Then well it takes its toll

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

That's part of it. Lack of knowledge is another. Iain was having a down season last year switches to Patrick Tuor and a month later gave Luke a battle in Tampa. We all know who good Luke was. Jansen struggles bring people in. I've seen his protocols absolute madness mate. The body rebels against the toxicity. 60 mg of superdrol the last four weeks mixed with winny and halo. It's amazing anyone's liver was functional. Check Iain's content pics with Jansen then with Patrick completely different look in a matter of weeks. Any fool can give large protocols add high slin and gh growth will happen for awhile. Then well it takes its toll
        Runs the three most toxic orals at the same time ..... And with all the other pre contest compounds also.. .

Comment

Patrick is an amazing coach. He doesn't push the drug side and has a sound understanding of the diet. Nathan was with Jansen. In the flesh, Nathan looked smaller than I expected. Photos he looked great because he was shredded, but Samson was more developed muscle wise at that show. James H looks to have put on 10-15 lbs real lean weight on less gear under Patrick.
          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn

Than you. I've seen the name spelled wrong way too many times already...lol.
            You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

Patrick is an amazing coach. He doesn't push the drug side and has a sound understanding of the diet. Nathan was with Jansen. In the flesh, Nathan looked smaller than I expected. Photos he looked great because he was shredded, but Samson was more developed muscle wise at that show. James H looks to have put on 10-15 lbs real lean weight on less gear under Patrick.
              Agreed Patrick is a great coach. I rank him with Aceto and Hill. Reckless coaches may gain fame quickly but wont last.

Every thing you see and here about Jansen is bad. Now he's losing top end clients. He'll still make money off the amateur kids to whom his wife sends cookie cutter diets and protocols. Fact by the way

Comment

I hope Nick can stay healthy.Guy is freaky strong in the gym and has the muscle to back it up.Reminds me of Dallas,Luke etc.
                Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
                It's about how much you say you can lift.

Comment

Nick walker | Chest & Biceps Ep 2

Comment

mmmmm doesnt sound healthy at all

Comment

Nick is a beast, I wish all the best hope he does well and stays healthy.

Comment

Trust me
                        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

20200813_060157.jpg

Comment

Going against a improved TY JORDAN prepped by bostin loyd .a very defferant phsqyue than walker .

It will be interesting ..will the guys go for size or shape

Comment

Gross mass and condition, he should refine his look.
                              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Nick has some pressure on him. Remember, MOST people that post pics leading up to the show dont look like their pics on stage. Nick looks aWESOME!! A true FREAK SHOW, but, we all know the depleting/loading phase has ruined many a bbber. Dillett had this kind of publicity when he did his first NA and it took him 2 tries to win.
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                                X