Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by stax View Post
    Now that's a nice physique

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

      Now that's a nice physique
      Very complete
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

      Comment


      • #93
        Ive learned not to drink the Kool Aid based on IG pics. Nick looks damn good, but a LOT can happen the last 24-48hrs
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          Ive learned not to drink the Kool Aid based on IG pics. Nick looks damn good, but a LOT can happen the last 24-48hrs
          Yes sir

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

            He will attract those that still think the 'gear secret' is still there waiting to be found. He had a lot of followers and fans before. If you read their posts you'd then realise that there was nothing 'decent' about them. They actually thought he'd be on the Olympia stage and compared him to the likes of Levrone.
            I used to read comments from Bostin's fans telling him that he had a better physique than Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Rhoden, Roelly - pretty much the greatest physique ever built by a human being.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

              I used to read comments from Bostin's fans telling him that he had a better physique than Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Rhoden, Roelly - pretty much the greatest physique ever built by a human being.
              He called out John Meadows once.
              He also hada naked pic in circulation
              He also said that gear was more important than diet and training
              *Brotherhood of iron *

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

                He called out John Meadows once.
                He also hada naked pic in circulation
                He also said that gear was more important than diet and training
                That was a poor decision - John is just about the most well-liked and best respected man in the industry.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

                  That was a poor decision - John is just about the most well-liked and best respected man in the industry.
                  Yeah that was ill advised. I'm sure Bostin's fans believe it but John level of knowledge is light years ahead of Bostin's across the board.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    At what point do varicose veins start deducting from your physique rather than improving it if you are a judge?
                    Just caught a pic from this guy on IG, and while he looks phenomenal, I never know which way those things might go, mostly thinking of his calves. Like Paul Dilletts shoulder/pecs, Frank McGrath's arms, etc.
                    Donīt care if itīs covered with mud, dirt or blood...45 pounds is 45 pounds.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mileman View Post
                      At what point do varicose veins start deducting from your physique rather than improving it if you are a judge?
                      Just caught a pic from this guy on IG, and while he looks phenomenal, I never know which way those things might go, mostly thinking of his calves. Like Paul Dilletts shoulder/pecs, Frank McGrath's arms, etc.
                      Looks horrible, he doesn't look healthy, and his legs don't seem to grow at the rate of the top.

                      I don't know who is his coach or guru, but this experiment is going off the rails.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • That was some interview. One of the best I've seen in recent months. Nick has went through some tough times as a kid. Speaking to Jose about it was the right thing to do.
                        *Brotherhood of iron *

                        Comment


                        • Nick Walker and Eric Abelon current form







                          Comment


                          • TY JORDAN IS PEAKING AT THE MOMENT ,,,PEAKING

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by a.j View Post
                              TY JORDAN IS PEAKING AT THE MOMENT ,,,PEAKING
                              Is that going to get him 50 lbs of muscle? : )
                              *Brotherhood of iron *

                              Comment


                              • Hope he wins NA, then does very well at Chicago Pro - we don't have many freaks left in the pro ranks.
                                Muscular Development Online Editor
                                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X