Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nick Walker is an absolute beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

Just looked at his insta. Decent shape, decent condition, great attitude. If we are being serious here, he isn't in the same world of muscle mass as Nick. I'd put Nate Spear way above Ty also.

Jansen doesn't seem to have a 'look' that his guys have. It varies a lot. He coached Nathan when he won the British Pro. He was totally dry and shredded. If anything he was a touch undersized. If he has any sense, he won't do anything extreme. Extreme bullshit could lose Nick the show.
    I prefer Nate's look to Ty's but again I'm prejudiced. It would take a major mistake for Nick to lose this show. He has too much muscle.

In your comparison with Luke. There are similarities but Luke was structurally superior. Luke had Mr O potential. I see Nick being more limited but he's exciting none the less. I'd like to see him matched up against Hunter. Battle of the new blood

Comment

• Originally posted by Fella Finn

Yup his whole family is very supportive. Doing everything they can to help him be the best he can be.
      If I am not mistaken I think Nick still lives home?
      Yup he stays at home

Funny hearing his mother retell stories of ex girlfriends etc. One of them split up with him the night before a show. Women have great timing sometimes.

Got a theory - If a female is going to split up with a male, it is usually either a few days AFTER their birthday or a few days BEFORE your birthday. : )
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I prefer Nate's look to Ty's but again I'm prejudiced. It would take a major mistake for Nick to lose this show. He has too much muscle.

In your comparison with Luke. There are similarities but Luke was structurally superior. Luke had Mr O potential. I see Nick being more limited but he's exciting none the less. I'd like to see him matched up against Hunter. Battle of the new blood
        He had. Makes it even sadder. Overall structure was very balanced and had flow in every pose. And was huge
        It affected a lot of people. Must say that the industry/bodybuilding world have been pretty good at not 'pushing it' with his family. Nuff said.
        James H spoke about things for about 20 mins at the end of a podcast old forum member Lorenzo did.
        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Originally posted by Fella Finn
          Nick has probably the best arms in this industry. I wonder what the pump feels like haha.
          They're a bit too big tbh... They're like Ramys legs

Comment

He had. Makes it even sadder. Overall structure was very balanced and had flow in every pose. And was huge
            It affected a lot of people. Must say that the industry/bodybuilding world have been pretty good at not 'pushing it' with his family. Nuff said.
            James H spoke about things for about 20 mins at the end of a podcast old forum member Lorenzo did.
            That was a great podcast. Luke will truly be missed in so many ways

Comment

• Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

That was a great podcast. Luke will truly be missed in so many ways
              I've been keeping in touch with Lorenzo. It's knocked him for six. He knows a lot about what happened. He's a very coolk guy. Last time I checked, the donations for young men with heart problems charity got one donation of 5.00. That is the bodybuilding community saying what they think.

You have to move on but not forget. I always wear the Luke Juggernaut teeshirt every back day.
              *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

I've been keeping in touch with Lorenzo. It's knocked him for six. He knows a lot about what happened. He's a very coolk guy. Last time I checked, the donations for young men with heart problems charity got one donation of 5.00. That is the bodybuilding community saying what they think.

You have to move on but not forget. I always wear the Luke Juggernaut teeshirt every back day.
                I'm in favor of the foundation. Regardless of the story it's a good thing. A legacy to help people.

I'd like to say more on the the subject of the resistance but this is not the place

Comment

• Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

They're a bit too big tbh... They're like Ramys legs
                  Yes, he will have the same problems as Ramy, he must look for better proportions.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Nick Walker in 2014, 18 here.

https://usamuscle.com/men/athletes/d...thleteID=13267
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Best arms in the amateur ranks currently in the World?

Has to be, surely...
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
                        Best arms in the amateur ranks currently in the World?

Has to be, surely...
                        Amateur easily then I'd say Nick or Roelly

Comment

• Just saw insta pic right now. Razor...
                          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Nutty
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• So
                              Pro card gained
                              Chicago show next
                              Let's see how he looks in a tough pro line up.
                              *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Looked at the 2019 USA and and Nick didn't look too tall. Obliques looked fairly thick and he has that massive at a young age look.

I don't think he would have been anywhere in the New York Pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X