Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Over the next week, the forum will be gong through a series of upgrades. From time to time, the forum may be down during the day for a few hours. This is to correct the amount of outages that currently happen on a regular basis to the size of the forum's database and it will also give the forum much needed bandwidth to run properly. We are also pruning any threads more than a year old with one or two replies in them.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me directly.
Thanks for understanding.

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Julius Maddox: Heaviest RAW Bench Press of All Time! | The Ronline Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius Maddox: Heaviest RAW Bench Press of All Time! | The Ronline Report

Webmaster, MD
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Those diet clips! I can’t believe what he eats. That bacon alone i’d be near death after a week!

Comment

Strong fat mofo

Comment

Julius Maddox is an absolute savage! this guys has taken the sport of powerlifting to a whole new level. A few years ago these kind of numbers were only achieved with a lot of gear on, this guy is doing them RAW!! that is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by OZ1972 View Post
          Julius Maddox is an absolute savage! this guys has taken the sport of powerlifting to a whole new level. A few years ago these kind of numbers were only achieved with a lot of gear on, this guy is doing them RAW!! that is crazy
          782 is impressive if you bounce it off a truck shock absorber mounted on your chest.
          But doing so raw with a full pause on his chest followed by a smooth, rapid upward lift is amazing.

I've max benched about half that wt ( 390 lbs ) in the gym and it felt like a ton .
          To me THIS raw bench record is the greatest bench in power lifting history.
          Plus, it looks like he has 800 lbs in him , based on how smooth and quick he lifted this 782!

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

The crazy thing is, he's only been lifting weights since 2012.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

He tried 800 last year, but the spotters f'd up and put an extra 25 on one side.
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                He tried 800 last year, but the spotters f'd up and put an extra 25 on one side.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  After my decades around the iron game, I'm not the least bit surprised.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

He'll get 800.
                    I've been following him since the start and his most recent 782 was by FAR the most dominant of all his WR lifts. Some were shakey, some the left side dragged a little etc. Not 782. He absolutely demolished it. He's also smart in playing it safe. Many said he should have went for 800 on the third but he passed. SMART. New territory. Shut it down, recover, heal, build a little more and then go again. No rush. Uncharted waters with NO ONE even remotely close.

Comment

I don’t much powerlifting but really for bench does he need to be that fat?

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                        I don’t much powerlifting but really for bench does he need to be that fat?
                        The more fat you have, the shorter the distance the bar has to make until it reaches your chest.

Then there are the purposes of better levers, energy for train and protection over ligaments and joints. There is an excess good body fat that strongmen and massive powerlifters have.
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

He is going for the record in June on Wrigley Field after a Cubs game

Comment

I rather look like a bodybuilder with beautiful physique, six pack and sexy body even if that meant only benching 500 lbs, but yeah if I was 400 lbs my belly would be huge and could probably bench 800

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

The more fat you have, the shorter the distance the bar has to make until it reaches your chest.

Then there are the purposes of better levers, energy for train and protection over ligaments and joints. There is an excess good body fat that strongmen and massive powerlifters have.
                              Yes I understand this.... I just mean does he have to be THAT fat!

i suppose it’s Clearly working for him...

Comment

Working...
                              X