Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My 60 year old ass, 7 1/2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ben1 View Post
    sorry to hear that. even i can tell in the pic that u beat him. so u r goin' against this guy in the Nabba in 2 weeks. i hope it goes well for u and ur wife.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

I lost against Mickey Mouse, he is not in my league but insulted me afterwards that he can not wait to beat me again. I am not sure in what World

will that ever happen again.

I compete against him in 2 weeks again, with real judges and at Nabba. All the Nabba judges laughed already at our comparison and said "No way"!awesome2.jpg
      What the heck, did you lose to that guy? WTF!!
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Ben, sorry to hear you had a bad experience in your recent GBO contest.
          You look big and conditioned in the above posted pic. I need some clear pic of the other guy to give feedback on the judges call.

Ok, just saw you posted it. Not even close, you got screwed .
          I'm being 100% honest and don't mince words on this stuff.
          Hi Howard, thank you so much, I know they screwed me big time. It was fixed from the beginning! BTW: My wife is Latina and when she sees

something that is not right, you better get out of her way. She is the loyalist person you will ever see. She prepared herself hard for this and

because they screwed me she did not even compete! What an amazing Woman I have!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

sorry to hear that. even i can tell in the pic that u beat him. so u r goin' against this guy in the Nabba in 2 weeks. i hope it goes well for u and ur wife.
            Hi Sister, yes in 2 weeks and we all know the outcome already!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

What the heck, did you lose to that guy? WTF!!
              Hi Beti, yes the guy without legs, arms, chest and everything else! LOL

Comment

Thank you Beti, yes I am getting better by the week now. This time I was fuller and rounder then a week ago!

Comment

Hi Howard, thank you so much, I know they screwed me big time. It was fixed from the beginning! BTW: My wife is Latina and when she sees

something that is not right, you better get out of her way. She is the loyalist person you will ever see. She prepared herself hard for this and

because they screwed me she did not even compete! What an amazing Woman I have!!!!!
                  I hear ya

Obviously, you got screwed!
                  BUT, you're not the first to get a terrible call in a contest ...and won't be the last.
                  You both need to accept THIS possibility , if you compete in different shows and federations.
                  BB contests don't have any review or official appeal on any placement. There is no recourse.
                  Basically, you're at the mercy of the contest judges and officials.

Granted THIS kind of screw job shouldn't happen, but it can and does .
                  Every contest hides the scores until the competition is over and the awards are given out.
                  LOL, imagine any other sport that hides the official score until it's over?
                  Now you know why I posted about rules and transparent judging procedures, etc.
                  It always puzzles me why I get insulted and ridiculed for making such posts.

We need to be unified and proactive with our concerns on this issue.
                  It doesn't do ANY good to yell, shout or smash a trophy, AFTER the bad call is made .

I sincerely wish you the best in future contests.
                  Chalk this one up to the unspoken reality of competing in any BB contest.
                  Last edited by Howard; July 1, 2021, 01:59 PM.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Thank you Beti, yes I am getting better by the week now. This time I was fuller and rounder then a week ago!
                    Congratulations my brother, can you tell us what modifications you made to achieve this look?

Comment

It doesn't do ANY good to yell, shout or smash a trophy, AFTER the bad call is made.
                      I understand what you are saying, athletes could get more involved in these matters, but who has the time and energy for it? But once you're retired, if you're still in the sport, you should worry about this.

Comment

I understand what you are saying, athletes could get more involved in these matters, but who has the time and energy for it? But once you're retired, if you're still in the sport, you should worry about this.
                        I can't think of another sport where athletes don't openly question the rules and refs calls.
                        In fact, EVERY judged Olympic sport displays each judges scores , after each individual performance.

I see no good reason, why the judges placements can't be shown after each round at a pro contest.

You'd think every competitor would demand fair, consistent judging after everything they put in to prep for a show.
                        Last edited by Howard; July 1, 2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Yes,ray try to do it,bob chic also.priest spoke many times about it and was expelled from the sport,granted he is kind of strange but did no wrong.you can have a criminal record,gay for pay,schmoe videos,drug problems,beat your wife and other shit and dont have a negative impact as a competitor ,unless it gets super public like a former mr.o.But if you even think of speaking about the powers that be,prepare to pay the price!i dont believe there is a conspiracy to place guys higher or lower but like in every aspect of society,corruption and shady characters are common in fitness industry.now i could be wrong as i dont live in usa and dont have any inside info,just how it looks after following pro bodybuilding for 24 years

Comment

I hear ya

Obviously, you got screwed!
                            BUT, you're not the first to get a terrible call in a contest ...and won't be the last.
                            You both need to accept THIS possibility , if you compete in different shows and federations.
                            BB contests don't have any review or official appeal on any placement. There is no recourse.
                            Basically, you're at the mercy of the contest judges and officials.

Granted THIS kind of screw job shouldn't happen, but it can and does .
                            Every contest hides the scores until the competition is over and the awards are given out.
                            LOL, imagine any other sport that hides the official score until it's over?
                            Now you know why I posted about rules and transparent judging procedures, etc.
                            It always puzzles me why I get insulted and ridiculed for making such posts.

It doesn't do ANY good to yell, shout or smash a trophy, AFTER the bad call is made .

I sincerely wish you the best in future contests.
                            Chalk this one up to the unspoken reality of competing in any BB contest.
                            Hi Howard, I have been a BB judge for 32 years. I had no problem showing my scores after each class on a board or whatever!!!

Comment

Congratulations my brother, can you tell us what modifications you made to achieve this look?
                              Hi Beti, you know that I already got rid of the 3 protein and 3 loading days since my old body did not respond to it anymore they way it did years ago. I now

did 1 protein day 2 days out and ate the day before more carbs. I also stopped HGH 3 days out for water retention. This time I did not the protein day, I just

continued my normal diet and ate more carbs the day before. I also thought that why cut the HGH out? I was not retaining water and on 0 sodium for 3 days.

So where should the water retention come from? I took HGH even 6 hours before the competition all the way through. Usually the last week I drink 10 liter

water until the day before and the last 24 hours about 1 liter until it is pump up time. This time I increased my water to 2 liter. It worked out perfectly but

literally 2 hours after the competition about at 8pm I was starting to get flooded with water under my skin but who cares at this point. You need to know

that I took some sodium starting 2 hours before the pump up.

Comment

Hi Howard, I have been a BB judge for 32 years. I had no problem showing my scores after each class on a board or whatever!!!
                                Yes Ben, guys like us tend to be honest judges and welcome transparency.
                                However, you KNOW this isn't how things work in every contest.

Look Ben, when anyone competes you pay for your entry, fed membership, bronzer, transportation/hotel and prep expenses.
                                If you get screwed, other then get upset, you don't get a dime refunded.

In my OPINION, this is why you ONLY compete in organizations / events , that are run right.
                                Unless you KNOW the promoters reputation , don't do the show. It could end up being a big waste of $$ and a lot of frustration.

I got screwed once, as bad as you did at some obscure natural contest.
                                It was held in this hotel ballroom at a beach resort and their obvious "favorites" won every division.
                                We also paid $50 for this 5 min polygraph "drug test" , that nobody failed .
                                The polygraph was given by a guy that didn't seem to know what he was doing. But he got a lot $$ from our fees LOL.

The girl who won their fitness division was horrible.
                                She had visible cellulite, was flabby and her fitness routine was so bad she fell twice doing a cartwheel LOL.
                                EVERY one of the 30 girls she beat, was a lot better. The guy who beat me in the "tall BB class" had skinny arms and "love handles".

Right after the awards, I quickly packed my bag and quietly started to walk out.
                                The promoter told me, he wanted all the trophy winners to pose for this local "beach scene" magazine.

I firmly and calmly said ; " No Thank You, I need to leave."
                                I then walked over and advised some of the fitness girls to leave and not be in the magazine photo.
                                A few nodded in agreement and walked out with me and their friends.

The promoter was panicked because the magazine photographer wasn't gonna take any pics.
                                He actually tried to call us back saying some lame thing about how everyone needed to be in the picture.
                                We all laughed a bit, shook our heads , smiled at each other and kept on walking out.
                                Last edited by Howard; July 1, 2021, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X