Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My 60 year old ass, 7 1/2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

u're fine and i totally understand
    Thank you!

Comment

• July 13th 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by ben1 View Post

July 13th 2021
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Here I am, sorry a bit late. I had a throat infection and needed some rest. Anyway I will post some pictures below. Mickey Mouse was a no show

( I wonder why) big mouth but all air! This Nationals was very special for me. They gave me a beautiful good bye and I will have the video

soon and will post it! It was my 11th National Title in 3 different Countries. Unfortunately Corona killed my chances to win another

World/Universe Title but it is what it is! I had a good run and it is time to say good bye.

Comment

• image_355175.jpgimage_355176.jpg

Comment

• 107.jpg102.jpg

Comment

• 110.jpg108.jpg

Comment

• BEN HUELLEN _OVERALL_Moment8.jpgBEN HUELLEN _OVERALL_Moment3.jpg

Comment

• Ben, you honestly look amazing in those pics and it's inspirational to see a fellow "over 60" look so muscular on stage.
                    Question - Is that your wife in blue beside you holding a kid?
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

• BEN HUELLEN _OVERALL_Moment9.jpgBEN HUELLEN _AWARD_Moment4.jpg

Comment

• BEN HUELLEN _AWARD_Moment18.jpgSeeing my carrier one more time on a big video screen onstage was special! BEN HUELLEN _AWARD_Moment17.jpg

Comment

• BEN HUELLEN _AWARD_Moment21.jpgBEN HUELLEN _AWARD_Moment19.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Ben, you honestly look amazing in those pics and it's inspirational to see a fellow "over 60" look so muscular on stage.
                            Question - Is that your wife in blue beside you holding a kid?
                            Thank you so much Howard, my wife Abi is behind me in the pictures below. She did not compete because it was my special day she said. Yes my wife is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by ben1 View Post

Thank you so much Howard, my wife Abi is behind me in the pictures below. She did not compete because it was my special day she said. Yes my wife is awesome!
                              She looks great and you left it all on stage. Nothing left to prove big man . Good job!
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

• nice job, young man,Congrats
                                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                                X